Spanking Needs Forums

Did you ever do this?

When you were growing up (early-mid teens)  and getting a little more mature, did you ever ask your parents for a spanking to ease your guilt for something you got away with? I did this often as I got older. Sometimes I would do something that I knew would get me a spanking but I didn't get caught. At first I was relieved but after a day or two I started feeling guilty. I dreaded getting my butt beat but I knew that was the only way to ease the guilt I felt. So I would go to my parents after dinner when we all sat down and I would ask them if we could talk? They would say yes and I would tell them the story. They would ask me what I think we should do about it? I would say "I think I should get a spanking" They agreed and I was taken to my bedroom and spanked. I cried and it hurt but I felt relieved after it was over!

• Like 3

Yes. I once (about 14/15) admitted something which would never have come to light.

Half way through the outpouring, my father stopped me and warned me that there might be a consequence  (meaning a caning) if Icontinued down this road.

I continued.

I certainly didn't want a caning.... they hurt SEVERELY.  But I knew I NEEDED a caning.

There is no way I'd have admitted to the behaviour if the consequence had been grounding or some other drawn-out sanction. I needed the catharsis of a sore bottom.

I still do!

• Like 2

When I was a little younger ( around 10 ) I'd been badly behaved on a family trip out culminating in me having a tantrum in the car home. My Dad had threatened me with a "belting" but when we got home I was just sent to bed and given a lecture by by Mum. I remember feeling very guilty and asking if my Dad was going to do anything. I was told "not this time". In hindsight I think I wanted to ask for a spanking but wasn't sure how to ask.

• Like 1

When i was about 15, i laid in bed fantasizing about being spanked, and playing with myself, and imagining what would get me spanked.  Eventually, i went downstairs and took one of Mom's cigarettes, went to the furnace room and smoked it, stroking myself all the while. Then i went to Mom's bedroom and confessed, and asked for a spanking.

She declined.  i think she had divined my developing kink, and chose not to indulge me.

The next time i got spanked for smoking, my Wife paddled my ass raw--about ten years later.

I grew up in a pretty dysfunctional family, and really had no discipline in my life after 12 or 13 or so.  It wasn’t “spoiling” so much it was neglect.  Nobody seemed to care about what I did one way or the other.  

Unsurprisingly, I was an angry and out-of-control teenager, and I was actually scared by how self-destructive I was.  I was too mad and distrustful of my parents to ask them to discipline me, although sometimes I thought about it.

I came closest to asking my stepmother to spank me, because I believed she genuinely cared about me and wasn’t out to use me for something.  I don’t particularly remember what exactly I thought I should be spanked for—just sort of everything stupid I’d been doing.  I chickened out, for all the reasons you’d expect, plus the fact that my mother was extremely possessive of me, and would have seen this as me betraying her and somehow siding with “the enemy.”  That wouldn’t have gone over well AT ALL.  My mom was pretty messed up at the time, but she never did beat me.  I believe she could have done something dangerously physical to me if I’d have opened that can of worms, though.

The whole thing makes me sad, because I believe my stepmother would have understood what I was asking for and corrected me in the spirit of care that I needed.  My dad would have been confused, but he’d have let her.

Instead, I ended up needing a lot of therapy, and I still have the self-control of a child.  

(For those who know me IRL, this isn’t my dad’s current wife.  She couldn’t spank a housefly, lol.  I’m talking about his second wife, who he was with back in the 80’s.)

On 9/24/2020 at 1:37 PM, KentuckyGuy said:

I thought about it but never had the courage.  Certainly there were things I should have been spanked for that I remember to this day.

It's never too late. We could get that taken care of.  :D

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I never asked for a spanking, but I did ask for a formal punishment at one point. But my mum thought I was too old. 

I instead started self punishments, which was incidentally what led me to discover my spanko side. 

• Like 1

Goodness...this post speaks to me.  In my preteen and teen years,  I would lay in bed at night, on my belly rubbing myself and wiggling and wishing that I wasn't too scared to go downstairs to ask my Mom or Dad to spank me.  I would fantasize about it all the time.  I was too embarrassed to ever do it though.  

• Like 1

The responses on this post are amazing.  Thanks to you all for sharing.

I knew I was inclined this way early on but the last people I wanted spanking me were caretakers or guardians.  

I am not sure why but perhaps I was embarrassed that I craved it.  And I wasn't about to let someone into my inner life.  They were also more inclined to give impromptu smacks as opposed to what we would call a spanking.

• Like 1

After about 11/12, spankings stopped because my parents divorced. 

There were many times where I should’ve got a good spanking for my behaviors but they never did. Instead it was more getting told off instead.

Looking back I think life would have been better and additional misbehaving wouldn’t have  happened had they continued. I still long for those spankings today for the times when I wasn’t to clear the air. 

• Like 1

I did a couple of times. I was a guilt ridden kid, and just couldn't stand getting away with something- it ate at my stomach. My dad usually could tell something was up (I obviously didn't have much of a poker face either 🤣🤣), but he'd let me come to him. I typically got a belt whooping that I shudder from still today, but he wanted to make sure I understood not to keep anything from him or I'd get it worse. And honestly, they did help with the guilt. 

• Like 1

Tbh this post speaks to me. I never wanted it from my parents but I did always fantasise about one of my mums friends telling me off and spanking me. There was so many things I did as a kid that would have warranted it. 

smashing windows

smoking 

lying

fml loads 

On 9/23/2020 at 1:48 PM, Jeb said:

When you were growing up (early-mid teens)  and getting a little more mature, did you ever ask your parents for a spanking to ease your guilt for something you got away with? I did this often as I got older. Sometimes I would do something that I knew would get me a spanking but I didn't get caught. At first I was relieved but after a day or two I started feeling guilty. I dreaded getting my butt beat but I knew that was the only way to ease the guilt I felt. So I would go to my parents after dinner when we all sat down and I would ask them if we could talk? They would say yes and I would tell them the story. They would ask me what I think we should do about it? I would say "I think I should get a spanking" They agreed and I was taken to my bedroom and spanked. I cried and it hurt but I felt relieved after it was over!

Whenever my aunt was my bsbysitter, I would always confess some act of naughtiness.  She could make a spanking feel like an expression of love