Family and friends

Redwombutt

Family.... absolutely not, under ANY circumstances whatsoever. There is a much higher chance of me winning the lottery twice than of me ever sharing my lifestyle with any family. As for friends...only a select few. They aren't into it themselves and I know they don't get it...but they are totally cool and they don't scoff at me for it. They are more the exception than the rule. 

• Haha 1

I am entirely Confidential. No one knows. No one outside of the spanko world that is.  ? I was almost one-time "outed" to a former long-time hunting partner when we both registered on the same 'nilla site, of which I used the same U-name. He connected with a local lady who recognized my pic & U-name.  And naturally put the two together. 

One of my sisters knows everything, has seen my implements, and my Fetlife profile. She has also met a couple of my spankees. I am out to a few friends and Facebook friends. Turns out the couple living in the townhome next to me is into spanking, although they actually mentioned it before I did.

• Like 1

We told one couple that we are friends with.  Turns out they are way more vanila than we thought haha but they were accepting. We told another friend of mine, we told my sister in law.  We knew she would be accepting, turns out she and her husband are in the kink lifestyle herself, although not necessarily spanking.  My mom and brother may suspect something due to over hearing some things.  Quite frankly it is MY house and I am not going to tell my husband there is no activity for the weeks at a time we can't have the hkuse to ourselves.  My brother said "I have a joke but it is a little inappropriate.  I think you will appreciate it though... Did you hear? Halloween is coming.... Not without permission though!"  Haha I just went back to rearranging the freezer and did not respond lol

I have not talked to any family or friends about spanking being a part of my life, and that would not change if it were a part of a relationship. Spanking, even when nonsexual, is a very personal and intimate thing for me. Talking to them about my spanking life would be equivalent to them talking to me about their sex lives, which they don't do. I'm perfectly happy with it being that way.

I don't need to know about the intimate parts of their lives and relationships, and they don't need to know about mine.

• Like 3
11 hours ago, Amethyst_Moon said:

I have not talked to any family or friends about spanking being a part of my life, and that would not change if it were a part of a relationship. Spanking, even when nonsexual, is a very personal and intimate thing for me. Talking to them about my spanking life would be equivalent to them talking to me about their sex lives, which they don't do. I'm perfectly happy with it being that way.

I don't need to know about the intimate parts of their lives and relationships, and they don't need to know about mine.

You have a good attitude.

definitely on I'd like to meet list.

• 2 weeks later...

To preface this, I grew up spanked, and so did my husband. Just a part of life as far as we were ever concerned. 

I didn't actually choose to tell my parents that hubby and I are in a DD relationship, as much as my big mouth chose to get me in trouble and spanked by him right in from of both my parents in our kitchen during a BBQ at our house lol. 

They both looked completely unfazed at seeing him snatch the back of my pants down and wallop away on my poor bottom and then send me to your bedroom for corner time. In fact they were both smirking a little as I hung my head and left the kitchen. I have no idea if there was a conversation had while I was in the room. 

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...
On 9/27/2020 at 7:38 PM, blushytushy said:

To preface this, I grew up spanked, and so did my husband. Just a part of life as far as we were ever concerned. 

I didn't actually choose to tell my parents that hubby and I are in a DD relationship, as much as my big mouth chose to get me in trouble and spanked by him right in from of both my parents in our kitchen during a BBQ at our house lol. 

They both looked completely unfazed at seeing him snatch the back of my pants down and wallop away on my poor bottom and then send me to your bedroom for corner time. In fact they were both smirking a little as I hung my head and left the kitchen. I have no idea if there was a conversation had while I was in the room. 

My wife has often warned me to be on my best behavoir when visiting my parents, so something simi l ar would happen to me. The only diference would be that she'd take me to a free room and wallop my bare behind with the clothes brush we carry in the car for such occasions.

• Like 1

My wife's best friend knows and have witnessed, our other friends suspect some thing. Regarding family no one knows and I really hope that in my side my sisters and mom will never know, But for some reason I will love it if my sister in law will find out, once I behaved very badly at a dinner at her house, my wife told me that when I got home she was going to spank me the next day, she made me talk to my sister-in-law to apologize, I told her that her sister had given me a big spanking for my behavior at dinner and that I was sorry, she thanked me and told me that she was very proud of me because it was not easy to ask for an apology. I told my wife and she told her that her sister had spoken to her and she said that I told her that she had scolded me a lot ....... my sister-in-law thought that spanking me was scolding me ..... not really spanking me in naked butt with a Bath brush ..... I have asked my wife to clarify that she spanks me but does not want to ......