Jeb

The woodshed

Did anyone actually get a real life "Trip to the woodshed"?

No, but I've been taken into the back of an annex of a caravan....Didn't the campsite get a good audio show that night, (lol)

• Like 1

The woodshed has been the fodder for many of my spanking fantasies. ;) Growing up, we didn't actually have a woodshed, though we had a barn and several smaller outbuildings (animal sheds). But childhood spankings always happened in the house.

Almost ten years ago I owned, in a little rural Montana town, a small rustic house with some acreage. On the property was an orchard, a root cellar, and a tractor barn with an attached woodshed. I remember thinking how absolutely perfect that would be for spankings, but unfortunately I had no play partners then. :(

• Like 1

High on my spanking bucket list to be taken to a woodshed or barn to be spanked.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Like many others who grew up on the farm, no woodshed spankings for me, but trips to the barn and equipment shed had the same effect, although not the same stigma as the woodshed. They still taught the lesson you needed to learn in no uncertain terms.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Chawsee said:

The woodshed has been the fodder for many of my spanking fantasies. ;) Growing up, we didn't actually have a woodshed, though we had a barn and several smaller outbuildings (animal sheds). But childhood spankings always happened in the house.

Almost ten years ago I owned, in a little rural Montana town, a small rustic house with some acreage. On the property was an orchard, a root cellar, and a tractor barn with an attached woodshed. I remember thinking how absolutely perfect that would be for spankings, but unfortunately I had no play partners then. :(

The woodshed has been great fodder for conversations, and maybe even a few fanciful ideas or plans. Maybe it would work, and the idea is that a lot of wood is available for use on a spankee's poor backside. Today, though, homes provide a much more comfortable spanking and paddling environment. Maybe the new woodshed is whatever location in which we keep a collection of wood paddles, and broad leather straps, and whatever other disciplinary devices Spankers wish to use. Of course, paddlings can take place almost anywhere...thankfully!

• Like 1

1 hour ago, ammon said:

The woodshed has been great fodder for conversations, and maybe even a few fanciful ideas or plans. Maybe it would work, and the idea is that a lot of wood is available for use on a spankee's poor backside. Today, though, homes provide a much more comfortable spanking and paddling environment. Maybe the new woodshed is whatever location in which we keep a collection of wood paddles, and broad leather straps, and whatever other disciplinary devices Spankers wish to use. Of course, paddlings can take place almost anywhere...thankfully!

True. I've become partial to those little log cabins on the other side of the lake. So much warmer, cozier, and more comfortable than my old woodshed was. And my paddles travel with me in my backpack, so easy-peasy. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

True. I've become partial to those little log cabins on the other side of the lake. So much warmer, cozier, and more comfortable than my old woodshed was. And my paddles travel with me in my backpack, so easy-peasy. 

Yes, those cabins look cozy and comfortable and inviting for paddling sessions. i, too was thinking about how cold Your woodshed might be in winter...but then, both Spanker and spankee might warm up? 

Indeed, paddling seems to be a portable sport (could we call it that??)...and versatile...and inviting in some mysterious way...

I'd like to get a good spanking in a woodshed or over a blanketed hay bale in a barn. However, I'd like to add the condition that the weather is Fall cool to Summer warm and not Winter cold below freezing. 🥶

• Like 2

5 hours ago, olderguy said:

I'd like to get a good spanking in a woodshed or over a blanketed hay bale in a barn. However, I'd like to add the condition that the weather is Fall cool to Summer warm and not Winter cold below freezing.

After watching the DVD "John Muir in the New World," and watching the spanking scene in the barn (about 50 times), I too have wanted to recreate the spanking depicted in that documentary, done over a blanketed hay bale. 

i haven't seen the video, but i'd be delighted to help You recreate the barn spanking scene, bending over blanketed hay bales... Or whatever...

3 hours ago, Chawsee said:

After watching the DVD "John Muir in the New World," and watching the spanking scene in the barn (about 50 times), I too have wanted to recreate the spanking depicted in that documentary, done over a blanketed hay bale. 

11 hours ago, ammon said:

i haven't seen the video, but i'd be delighted to help You recreate the barn spanking scene, bending over blanketed hay bales... Or whatever...

Thoughtful offer... thank you. I no longer have a barn/woodshed, though (sold that place in 2014). And the "spanking cabins," as I've come to call them, where I meet men for my sessions, are nice little vacation rental log cabins in which I would never bring hay bales. I'm very respectful of the property, coming and going quietly and reverently. The only thing I ever leave in my wake are cleared consciences, calm psyches.... and sore bottoms.   

• Like 1

7 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Thoughtful offer... thank you. I no longer have a barn/woodshed, though (sold that place in 2014). And the "spanking cabins," as I've come to call them, where I meet men for my sessions, are nice little vacation rental log cabins in which I would never bring hay bales. I'm very respectful of the property, coming and going quietly and reverently. The only thing I ever leave in my wake are cleared consciences, calm psyches.... and sore bottoms.   

...and the aura of paddling in the air?

i wonder what the proprietors, other guests, and future guests might think if they had any idea of the wonders of Chawsee filling the rooms??

Could the spirit of spanking pervade the cabins after Your departure?

Thanks, Chawsee

3 hours ago, ammon said:

...and the aura of paddling in the air?

i wonder what the proprietors, other guests, and future guests might think if they had any idea of the wonders of Chawsee filling the rooms??

Could the spirit of spanking pervade the cabins after Your departure?

Thanks, Chawsee

I have wondered if the owners recognize me, having driven onto the property a number of times now. I always step out of the vehicle the same way and walk resolutely up to the cabin door, carrying a navy blue backpack slung over one shoulder. I enter, and an hour later, I leave.... 🤔 If I ever see the owners around, I'll certainly strike up a friendly conversation with them.

As for the spirit of spanking pervading the cabin after my departure.... From a physics standpoint, in which all is essentially energy, yes, this can't help but happen. But I've prayed before each session to clear my own thought and ask for guidance in all that I say and do. So hopefully the spirit I leave behind is peace-filled and honorable.