Sign in to follow this  
foxyalfa007

Six of the Best for Me !

Hi All,

I don't quite know how to start to tell you what happened this weekend,

I recently posted about a short holiday recently where My Wife and I agreed to get things back on track in  our personal lives after a few stressful months, as you may have read, I  gave My Wife a OTK spanking and we had a wonderful holiday, this weekend however My Wife said that She wanted to talk to Me as She had something on Her mind, so I was intrigued when She came into My study carrying My riding Crop that I have used on a couple of occasions to stripe Her bare bottom, I thought that She was going confess to something or other and that soon My lovely wife would be bending over My desk on the receiving  end of the Crop....But No !

Ingrid (Not Her real Name) launched into a well  rehearsed speech about how during lock down My behaviour had been less than helpful and had caused a lot of arguments, I was shocked, but had to agree,She then looked at Me and said

'I think you should have taste of your own medicine' I didn't know what to think, Ingrid had never before mentioned that She wanted to discipline Me, and I'd never asked Her to, Ingrid just stood and tapped the riding crop into the palm of Her hand and said 'Come on, stand up and bend over the desk like I do'

I got up and did as She asked, still thinking this was joke, then She told Me to take My trousers and pants down 'Really'? I asked

'Yes of course' Ingrid smiled, You always spank Me on My bare bottom don't you' again I had to agree, so I did as She asked and bent over, what followed was a shock to my system I can say !

My Wife gave Me six firm stokes of the riding crop, and it was much more painful than I expected, it stung like mad.

I replaced my clothing and returned to My side of the desk sitting down carefully still in complete shock.

Later over a glass of Wine She told Me that She I can still Spank Her like I've been doing, but occasionally She would like to spank Me.

So this is the New Normal ?!

Foxy.

• Like 1

Thanks for sharing.  So.. Now that you have had time to process, how do you feel about it?

• Like 1

And I will tell you what I told my hubbs when I tried to get him to agree to some spanking rules... If you don't want to be spanked, simply don't misbehave!  😂  

P.s. he did not fall for that for a second and so we still only spank one way lol

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Megthe said:

Thanks for sharing.  So.. Now that you have had time to process, how do you feel about it?

Hi Megthe,

Well I think I'm OK with it,it was more painful than I expected, and  I understand now why My Wife isn't keen on the riding crop !

I did wonder if the dynamic would shift in Our marriage,but so far nothing has changed.

It did just come out of the blue, Ingrid had never mentioned that She wanted to Spank Me before !

Foxy.

My husband will not let me spank him. He says pain isn't enjoyable. I don't agree (although to like to carry a wooden spoon and smack his backside when he curses but he is fully dressed) but he loves spanking me and I loved being spanked.

• Like 1