ukspanko

Loneliness in childhood and spanking fetishes and needs

Growing up did you ever feel lonely as a child  

21 members have voted

1. 1. Did you ever feel lonely as a child ?

• Yes I felt lonely as a child but I was able to cope emotionally
    • Yes I felt lonely as a child and was unable to cope emotionally
    • I was not lonely as a child
    • I would have liked more time to myself as a child

When I was growing up there were times when due to my parents work and social situation I had very few friends nearby. I think that these periods led me to having a vivid imagination and it's partly where my interest in spankings comes from. Interested in knowing how others feel. Both those who like me consider themselves to be spanking fetishists and those who need it purely for discipline or motivation.

Perhaps if I was spanked more as a child it might have put me off. I got enough to make me interested in it and I suspect it is the reason for my flat and flat/backless footwear fetish.

I did not realise til i was 13 that I wasn't the only person who liked spanking.

I definitely spent a lot of time alone as a child. I wasn't very connected with my mom after she remarried when I was pretty young, and my sister and I didn't become close until we were both adults. I also didn't really have friends until I was closer to my teens. I was definitely lonely much of the time.

My interest in spanking was a part of me from my earliest memories. But I don't think this part of me came to be out of loneliness, because my interest pre-dates those times and events. I believe it's an innate part of who I am, and would have been regardless of outside forces. But I did have a strong, vivid imagination growing up, and I spent a fair amount of time dwelling on this topic because it was already such a strong and innate interest of mine. I certainly don't think my interest was caused by loneliness, but dwelling on it in my frequent alone time probably kept it more at the forefront than it may have otherwise been during that time. But ultimately, even if I hadn't had as much time to mentally engage with my interest back then, I believe I would have still become the spanko I am now.

• Like 1

For me it wasn't lonleiness per se, but a lack of closeness.  The only time I can remember feeling cared about was when I was going to be spanked.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, KentuckyGuy said:

For me it wasn't lonleiness per se, but a lack of closeness.  The only time I can remember feeling cared about was when I was going to be spanked.

It hurts my heart to hear that. Sad. Do you feel there's a connection to that memory of feeling cared for and your desire for spankings now?

I received my very first Spanking at 8 years old by someone outside of my family.   I will always remember the conversation and intense feelings as I was alerted I would be Spanked and why.  I never felt more Loved and even today reflect with the most favorable memories.  The Spankings continued for many years and I so appreciated every aspect in the very regimented practice. Relationship built on Guidance, Trust, Respect and Accountability.  When I misbehaved or misaligned with guidance or performance expectations, I knew what to expect and grew to gladly submit to the thoughtful and loving discipline administered to me with regularity.  I never felt more Loved.