Spanking Needs Forums

You or your siblings

15 hours ago, Jeb said:

If you have siblings, who got more spankings growing up? You or them?

My siblings did, especially my three brothers. My sister got it quite a bit, too, as she was a handful. Our staunch mother was bound and determined that no child of hers would get the upper hand, EVER. When I was born, my brothers were all in the military and my sister was 11. She left home five years later, when she was 16. I wasn't the stereotypical spoiled last-born that we all hear about. I was a quiet, pleasant little sweetheart who tried hard to please my parents. 

• Like 2

I did. As the middle child, I was fighting up-hill to keep up with my older brother as well as fighting go under the radar, as my younger sister was the angel, (not), and in my parent's eyes, couldn't do any wrong. So I got to see our worn out carpet from an unpleasant angle the most. 

• Like 1

I had an older brother and a younger sister.  I was in the middle.  My sister was never spanked.  My brother and I were fairly even for years, but when he "aged out" of spanking, I developed a long streak of rebellion and disobedience.  I had a serious and perpetual bedtime issue where I absolutely refused to comply with any bedtime set by my parents.  This triggered numerous bedtime spankings.  My lack of sleep from staying up too late led to morning problems such as: refusing to get out of bed; refusing to get dressed; generally crappy, crabby, cranky, and bratty behavior.  My mother often had to drive me to school so I would not be late.  She never spanked me before school, but when I got home, there were some serious discussions followed by some serious spankings.  In the end, I got the most spankings.

• Like 1

Grew up with an older and younger sister. I would say me and my older sister got spanked the most and it was pretty even. On a number of occasions we were spanked together and into our early teens which was interesting and likely contributed to the spanko I am today!!

• Like 1

I was the oldest and as some have said seems like I got the most as I was expected to be an example to my younger two brothers and sister. Also we brothers were very close in age which contributed to us getting into trouble or fighting between ourselves often as well, so lots of spankings ended up being "group" spankings with us all getting them together.  We were all pretty stubborn back then, I still remember several times one of us did something and Dad did not know which one of us did it and we got that speech.... "If the one who did i does not tell me you did it..... all three of you will bet spanked..... and no one admitted to the deed so we all got swats for it.  

Definitely my sister.  She was the kind of child parents have nightmares about.  You know when new parents have a colicky baby and people assure them that it will eventually stop screaming when it’s X months old or whatever?  Well, my sister did eventually stop.  She was about 19.