ReadyForSpanks

I need to be spanked asap please.

Hello. My name is Ashley but everyone I know calls me Pixie. I am seeking someone who will gladly spank me and good. I need to have someone to answer to, hold me responsible for everything I do/say, help me better myself, keep me in line, help me break bad habits, stay/get focused, start behaving like a lady, etcetera. I need to receive punishments, "reminders"/"maintenance", therapy spankings, etcetera. I can't receive hand spankings as they arouse me and I have a boyfriend but he is only into sexual spankings. I am a teenager in a woman's body. I will ask politely for my spankings and thank whoever spanks me kindly each time and, if I don't, I will accept more if seen fit by the spanked.

• Like 2

Welcome to the site!!

Be sure to read the safety section and take it slow.

I tell everyone in a relationship to tell their significant other what they are doing or to be careful. It can be hard to hide marks from spankings, texts, emails, etc.

Were you in OH your bottom would already be 'aflame.'  : )

On 9/13/2020 at 7:07 PM, ReadyForSpanks said:

Hello. My name is Ashley but everyone I know calls me Pixie. I am seeking someone who will gladly spank me and good. I need to have someone to answer to, hold me responsible for everything I do/say, help me better myself, keep me in line, help me break bad habits, stay/get focused, start behaving like a lady, etcetera. I need to receive punishments, "reminders"/"maintenance", therapy spankings, etcetera. I can't receive hand spankings as they arouse me and I have a boyfriend but he is only into sexual spankings. I am a teenager in a woman's body. I will ask politely for my spankings and thank whoever spanks me kindly each time and, if I don't, I will accept more if seen fit by the spanked.

Hi there and Welcome to SN. I wish you were closer to me here in Tennessee. I would love to provide the discipline that you are looking for. Good luck and stay safe.

Ashley,

I'm here in Virginia and can help.

Ashley,

I would like you to start a journal of this bad behavior and share with the Spankers by pm that have replied to your request. This is a good safe first step. The Spankers on SN will know how to address your behaviors and suggest how to improve your actions - or keep you in line if you desire a more severe paddling.  I suggest you decide if the threat of such a real punishment spanking is enough and your current relationship can handle or if spanking is better to remain a fantasy until you no longer consider yourself emotionally a teenager. 

IMHO, take your time acting on this impulse. But putting your bad behaviors in writing to a spanking friendly group will certainly address someone to answer too. Search the self spanking advice if you want to crawl before running.