When I was a young teen I realized I was excited by spankings. I used to think about spanking a lot. I actually got sort of excited when I knew I was going to get one. I was scared but excited at the same time. I would sometimes disobey my parents on purpose like break curfew, not do chores, etc. just to get a spanking. Then I would come home late and think about what was going to happen when I got home. Of course when the spanking came, I often thought "Why did I do this"? Did anyone else do this when they were young? Or am I alone?

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jeb said:

When I was a young teen I realized I was excited by spankings. I used to think about spanking a lot. I actually got sort of excited when I knew I was going to get one. I was scared but excited at the same time. I would sometimes disobey my parents on purpose like break curfew, not do chores, etc. just to get a spanking. Then I would come home late and think about what was going to happen when I got home. Of course when the spanking came, I often thought "Why did I do this"? Did anyone else do this when they were young? Or am I alone?

I will be the first to reply but I bet not the last. Yeah, the behavior is called "bratting" and I did it in my day. I think that sort of intervention from parents tuned me to the spanko dial. I don't know how they could be so clueless but there is a lot of mystery and plain ignorance in regards to sex. At any rate what is done is done.

• Like 1

I did the same thing I would saas the teachers come to class late so I could get my butt spanked red and have that warm feeling for days afterwards. I would saas my mom not cut the grass do dad would pull my pants down and spank my naked first with his hand then he would use a belt to tan my naked bottom until it was so red that it felt burning on fire for days. Afterwards I loved that burning on fire feeling on my bottom for at least a week!!

• Like 1

Yes I did the same and felt the same when I was young. I'm older now and have a wife who spanks me and I still find the need to play up or taunt her when I feel the need. The reaction is still the same after....."why did I do that again?" (lol)

• Like 1

As a teen I wasn't exactly excited by receiving corporal punishment.

I disliked being caned. But I honestly preferred it to grounding or similar punishments: I once admitted something that wouldn't have come to light, knowing (hoping?)  that my father would cane me.

He did.

It hurt.

I'd never have admitted it if the consequence would have been a grounding. But a caning cleared the air and I felt huge relief afterwards.

• Like 1