Jump to content
Busted4fun

The worst spankings ever...

Recommended Posts

Growing up, spankings typically happened after dinner, but earlier than typical bed time. Part of the punishment was the early bed time and often grounded for a few days after. There was the benefit of being able to lay in bed while things cooled down then fall asleep. There were those few occasions when they happened mid day or even in the morning. I can’t think of anything worse than pulling back up underpants over a scorching hot rear then having to go on with chores for the day, having to sit in church, or even worse being dragged to relatives houses who questioned why I would be squirming around. Mom or dad had no reservations about announcing that my behind was well strapped for misbehavior, and that embarrassment was worse than the spanking itself. Nobody in our family opposed spankings, so often you received a smile and look that indicated it must have been well deserved.

What is the worst you ever got?

Share this post


Link to post

I agree on all those things you said. The worst for me was before school. Going to school with red eyes and squirming in that wood seat all day. I also hated those mornings when I said something going out the door and was told "you're going to get a whipping tonight". Thinking about that all day was awful!

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 hour ago, Jeb said:

I agree on all those things you said. The worst for me was before school. Going to school with red eyes and squirming in that wood seat all day. I also hated those mornings when I said something going out the door and was told "you're going to get a whipping tonight". Thinking about that all day was awful!

Yup. Mom used to pass sentence and dad delivered it later that night. She drove us to and from school so those reminders happened often. When mom told dad a spanking was warranted, they were usually longer and harder than if he decide a spanking was needed so that threat made us worry all day. 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Busted4fun said:

Yup. Mom used to pass sentence and dad delivered it later that night. She drove us to and from school so those reminders happened often. When mom told dad a spanking was warranted, they were usually longer and harder than if he decide a spanking was needed so that threat made us worry all day. 

Same here. If my mom told dad I was bad I got it good that night 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post

Mine almost always happened when dad got home from work so hearing him come home and knowing that he and my mom were having a discussion was the worst feeling of anxiety in the world. Soon enough they would come into my room and the spanking would start.

The worst spanking overall that I think I ever got was when I almost burned our house down playing with fireworks. My parents legitimately took an intermission during that one and came back for more.

  • Like 1
  • Sad 2

Share this post


Link to post
On 9/10/2020 at 3:37 PM, BC1980 said:

Mine almost always happened when dad got home from work so hearing him come home and knowing that he and my mom were having a discussion was the worst feeling of anxiety in the world. Soon enough they would come into my room and the spanking would start.

The worst spanking overall that I think I ever got was when I almost burned our house down playing with fireworks. My parents legitimately took an intermission during that one and came back for more.

I have to ask how that worked. They gave you a 10 minute break then spanked more?

I was always left alone to be spanked by my father but mom would come up to my bedroom after and inspect the results. Did both your parents spank you at once?

Share this post


Link to post
21 hours ago, Busted4fun said:

I have to ask how that worked. They gave you a 10 minute break then spanked more?

I was always left alone to be spanked by my father but mom would come up to my bedroom after and inspect the results. Did both your parents spank you at once?

My dad was just getting frustrated because I was starting to move around and not stay in position so he told me that they were going to give me a few minutes to recompose myself before finishing.  I was hoping that maybe they would think I had enough and it would be over but no such luck.

My mom and dad were always in my room for my spankings.  Dad would do the spanking while mom scolded me.

Share this post


Link to post

Probably the second caning from my father.

I remembered how bad the first one had been, so I knew how much it'd hurt!

Subsequent ones weren't so bad: I'd survived two (or more) by then!!!

Share this post


Link to post

From an ER point of view: I think I posted about this a while ago.   The play group to which I belonged (now defunct for all intents and purposes) used to allow me many opportunities to spank willing females. There were a few I played with regularly (we usually met once a month as a group, but individually a few times more per month). One woman in particular must have had a bionic butt. No matter how hard I spanked (and I've been weight training for many years) could cause a peep out of her. Even the most serious paddles -  she just smiled and said: "that's child's play", or: "is that all you've got?" I'm listing these as the my worst (but it was still fun).

Share this post


Link to post

The worst spankings which I have administered were for a disregard for personal safety. Several years ago, there were 2 ladies who, at the same time but independent of one another, were searching for online activity [spankers] . They both very well knew of, but blatantly ignored, safety precautions. One lady was sodomized & beaten at a truck stop, the other was tossed around the hotel room & also was not permitted to leave. {she thought it would be safe since a hotel was a public venue]  

After sufficient time was allowed for both of them to physically & emotionally heal. Well, let's just say that " I made certain that neither one was ever careless again".  

I followed up a year or two later. The good news is that the last time was the very last time.

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×
×
  • Create New...