Sign in to follow this  
Megthe

More embarrassing

Which do you find more embarrassing, being told to pull down your pants/bare your bottom, or being told to pull your pants up/ cover yourself up again at the end of a spanking?  For me I often feel more embarrassed at the end. Especially if he is really in his Domly head space and the order to pull up my pants or cover myself comes after the last swat but Before he had dropped the domly tone of voice.  I usually grab my pants so fast I don't even bother to pull up my panties lol and then have to try to fix them when his back is turned.  

• Like 1

I was always more embarrassed being told to pull them down 😳

Or a third option, having them pulled down or pulled back up, when you aren't sure when it will happen

• Like 2

While I am on the other side of things, I have often felt that it would be more embarassing w them coming down. I usually pull em down for the person while making them maintain eye contact. Fewer things I can see as more humbling than a grown woman being bared to ultimately be spanked. Just me though. There's no right or wrong:)

Well for us, he is to report for his spanking in his panties.  They usually stay up for the duration.

Pulling them down. I know pain comes after and I usually have to stay in the last pose for five minutes without rubbing. I aldo usually just put on loose shorts as my panties go right across the pain area

Depending on the situation and location. The most embarrassing I've had was being told to take them down on the side of the road during a road trip. Even though there weren't any cars around, I didn't know when or if there would be. I usually get embarrassed when my wife is angry and I'm told to take them down and she starts to count down from 10 when I start to refuse.