Baremybum

Advice on first time

A little back ground first I’m 42/m.  I really think a good hard spanking will do me good 

I found some one he is older in his 60’s what I wanted.   Anyways I’m curious what others have done do u make the number of seats or let the spankee.    Do u just drop drawers and let them go to town or what.  

I had 2 requirements can’t be with the hand.  Had use a belt paddle ect. Something about another mans hand on my butt I can’t get around. And I don’t want otk.  This is my first time being spanked well I was as a kid 

thank u

Well have you thought this through?  Have you met this person in a neutral environment?  Have you had a chance to set limits and boundaries? Have you had the discussion on what he wants out of the arrangement?  Are you both on the same page with expectations?  

lots of things need to be discussed before the paddle does the talking.

Dry good advice. Safty first always. See the thread titled Motherly Discipline By Christy

I have met him he is a nice guy  I’m not sure how to set the boundaries.  If it’s a punishment then there should be no safe word as I might be saying it 3 swats into it. 

If you really think you'll safeword three swats in, you're not ready for a spanking. To be safe, you need to know the difference between "this doesn't feel safe at all, something's really wrong" and "this hurts, but it's not safeword territory."

You and your spanker need MUCH more communication and clarity before you start a real spanking.

• Like 1