Chastener

That Malware Site is Back Again

That phony prize site is back when I click on Spanking Needs in Google.  If I hit the back arrow, go in again, and hit the back arrow some four times, I get to the site.

2 hours ago, Chastener said:

That phony prize site is back when I click on Spanking Needs in Google.  If I hit the back arrow, go in again, and hit the back arrow some four times, I get to the site.

Not sure what you're talking about. I always use duckduckgo to find sites that deal with anything of a sexual nature. I figure google's building a profile on everyone. However I think you need to reset your browser settings or use another browser. Your browser has been modified. That is not such a great prize.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Chastener said:

You're correct, it is indeed back, time for the admins to check the htaccess file again

I tried it on edge (browser I don't use, so no compromised issues either) and the result is displayed below 

Untitled2.png

It went away when I cleared my search history and cookies and tried again.

I just saved this site (when I was actually on it), as a Bookmark, on Firefox as SN .and haven't had any issues.  Typing in words on Google doesn't always get you the legitimate site you were trying to get too.

I encourage you all to use DuckDuckGo. It goes way beyond privacy, it allows you to customize the background and all kinds of other settings and is just cool. I mean you get to look at a Mr. Duckie everytime you search, and he wears a green tie, what could be cooler than that?!

• Like 1

Yes, still there. If you are searching for spanking topics or forums on Google (in general) and an SN one pops up, clicking on it sends you to a Google prize page you can't get out of without closing the tab! That's the worst part. And I want to use Chrome and Google.

.Kelly, I've had success in just hitting the back arrow.  It has to be done five or six times, but at some point that malware site does go away.  

4 hours ago, KellyRedHair said:

Yes, still there. If you are searching for spanking topics or forums on Google (in general) and an SN one pops up, clicking on it sends you to a Google prize page you can't get out of without closing the tab! That's the worst part. And I want to use Chrome and Google.