Spanking Needs Forums

How to find a spanker

I’m having a hard time finding a spanker   Craigslist has clampef down so you cant post anything about that.   Is there a certain way to word an ad that will work 

any other ideas 

Craigslist doesn't have personal ads anymore, so I don't know under what category you'd place such an ad. Try Fet life or doublelist. Word filters are used on doublelist too but in the past I've seen people use letter substitution and words that rhyme. Fetlife would be your best bet if you are not adverse to some of their content. I see Fetlife as I would a grocery store in so far as they have a wide variety of things that appeal to a wide variety of people. Choose what suits your tastes and ignore the rest.

Fetlife can be a mess. but people do meet there. Be patient, it can take time.

Post here. I would suggest a post telling about yourself and what, exactly, you are looking for. Male spanker? Female spanker? (Female spankers can be harder to find than men) Can you travel or do you want someone in your area? Can you host? The more you add to your post, the better luck you may have.

Come into the chatroom and meet people.

There are also clubs here you can join.

Good luck!

I have found local munches and events to be much more productive than  searching online. Unfortunately, most of those are on hold due to Covid. There are 17,000 registered users on Fetlife from New Orleans and many groups to choose from, including one called Louisiana Spankos. You might want to look there.

• 2 weeks later...
On 8/30/2020 at 8:11 AM, shygurl said:

Fetlife can be a mess. but people do meet there. Be patient, it can take time.

Post here. I would suggest a post telling about yourself and what, exactly, you are looking for. Male spanker? Female spanker? (Female spankers can be harder to find than men) Can you travel or do you want someone in your area? Can you host? The more you add to your post, the better luck you may have.

Come into the chatroom and meet people.

There are also clubs here you can join.

Good luck!

Is there an actual Personals section here ?  If not, perhaps one can be added? (bonus = searchable by area)

5 hours ago, instaman said:

Is there an actual Personals section here ?  If not, perhaps one can be added? (bonus = searchable by area)

There's a link to a personals section, but it never seems to be available

Yes FetLife can be a mess with rude people and members who say they will only answer or interact with friends. Be patient, look at some of the club's here and I've also heard local munches are good. I'm going to try to attend some when Covid allows us.