Spanking Needs Forums

How do I report a scam artist on the page

I recently received a message here and then to email address. This person is running a phony scam for money and others need to be warned about her. Claiming to be in the militarily overseas, found a large sum of money, keeping it and looking to ship it home. 

THE BEST PLACE TO REPORT PROBLEMS IS IN THE '"ASK THE STAFF" SECTION. It's private and only you and staff can see it.

This may be someone we have already dealt with, but has come back.

Please send us the message you received.

I’m going to throw my two cents in here.

Also beware of people wanting to chat thru  the KIK app. I was chatting with someone months ago pretending to be a 22 year old girl and then someone (same person probably) tried hacking into my computer.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, DBuck said:

I’m going to throw my two cents in here.

Also beware of people wanting to chat thru  the KIK app. I was chatting with someone months ago pretending to be a 22 year old girl and then someone (same person probably) tried hacking into my computer.

Thanks for the heads up!

14 hours ago, shygurl said:

THE BEST PLACE TO REPORT PROBLEMS IS IN THE '"ASK THE STAFF" SECTION. It's private and only you and staff can see it.

This may be someone we have already dealt with, but has come back.

Please send us the message you received.

^^ This and hit the "report" button if it's a PM via the forums -- we will be able to see the logs and determine if it's spam or not! Screen shots for chat also helps (or a generalized time).