Hotspur

Spanked to orgasm.

It’s only happened to me once.

Has anybody else experienced it?

I’ve cum a few times while being spanked, but not usually at the end. Doesn’t really matter what the reason for the spanking was.

I have cum over my wife's lap a few times however she usually gives me a hand job after the spanking.

I always cum when my wife spanks me. She uses the belt or a brown leather strap to blister my bum. By the time my ass is crimson and I have cum she’s turned on and really wet so I will make her cum with my tongue. 

• Like 1

I've certainly had orgasms while being spanked. With the one partner who spanked me, I reliably had them during sex, usually multiple times, and I had them at least half the time during spankings, which often led to sex and more orgasms.

• Like 2

Females have had orgasms while over my knee on several occasions. 

While self spanking when I spank myself real hard and my but gets on fire and becomes cherry red I usually cum and have an organism. When I was spanked by my dad naked very hard and long with a belt and paddle I almost always started cumming all over myself. When spanked in school with paddle with pants down and when it was administered real hard and my naked but started burning and got on fire and got the lovely warm feeling snd it become really red red like roses, I almost always cum all over myself or inside my pants. Being spanked almost always makes me cum!!!!!

I had a pro spank me a couple of times several years ago - naked and OTK.   She only used her hand but  my penis was rubbing her bare legs so I did come during the spanking.  Another woman would spank me and then  I would sit in her lap while she gave me a great hand job.  She jerked me off better than i do myself!

While giving a fun spanking I had a spankee friend tell me stop.  I was thinking it hurt too much.. but she told me that wasn’t it.

This had me scratching my head for a minute.  I think she was a little embarrassed to tell me what was up but she was on the edge of orgasm.  When we got that out in the open I told her it was fine.  After that she did.  She also did nearly every spanking since.