Spanking Needs Forums

Spanked to orgasm.

I’ve cum a few times while being spanked, but not usually at the end. Doesn’t really matter what the reason for the spanking was.

• Like 1

I always cum when my wife spanks me. She uses the belt or a brown leather strap to blister my bum. By the time my ass is crimson and I have cum she’s turned on and really wet so I will make her cum with my tongue. 

• Like 2

I've certainly had orgasms while being spanked. With the one partner who spanked me, I reliably had them during sex, usually multiple times, and I had them at least half the time during spankings, which often led to sex and more orgasms.

• Like 3

While self spanking when I spank myself real hard and my but gets on fire and becomes cherry red I usually cum and have an organism. When I was spanked by my dad naked very hard and long with a belt and paddle I almost always started cumming all over myself. When spanked in school with paddle with pants down and when it was administered real hard and my naked but started burning and got on fire and got the lovely warm feeling snd it become really red red like roses, I almost always cum all over myself or inside my pants. Being spanked almost always makes me cum!!!!!

I had a pro spank me a couple of times several years ago - naked and OTK.   She only used her hand but  my penis was rubbing her bare legs so I did come during the spanking.  Another woman would spank me and then  I would sit in her lap while she gave me a great hand job.  She jerked me off better than i do myself!

• 1 month later...

While giving a fun spanking I had a spankee friend tell me stop.  I was thinking it hurt too much.. but she told me that wasn’t it.

This had me scratching my head for a minute.  I think she was a little embarrassed to tell me what was up but she was on the edge of orgasm.  When we got that out in the open I told her it was fine.  After that she did.  She also did nearly every spanking since.

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

Do you still get orgasm if the spanking is hard enough to produce tears and/or full-out crying?

I've never had an orgasm during a spanking but I have been aroused.  For a punishment spanking, when a spanker has thought or I've indicated in some way that I'm enjoying it, he's spanked harder.  For me, the pain will quickly overtake any pleasure I'm feeling.  Complete game changer.  

• Like 2

I find that there is a "sweet spot" to getting the pain from a spanking to transfer to pleasure for my spankees.  You have to start by heightening the over all senses of your spankee as well as building up the mental aspect of the punishment to come.  This can begin with lecturing and light touch followed my light spanking, then some more light touch and a little harder spanking... the idea being to get the senses of pleasure and pain swinging back and forth like a pendulum.  Obviously everyone is wired differently but overall, for those in the spanking community who acknowledge they have a fetish, this will work.  It is an "art form" in my opinion and it does take practice but if you are like me and really practice the skill of giving a good spanking, you will learn and perfect the art of spanking one to orgasm as well.  

• Like 2

Isn't that the point even if it's a punishment as if that isn't going to affect I'm just going to say anyone who is not a child. Because me or someone I know will be asked why at 16 you would let that happen more than once.  A lot of times it doesn't start until-well it's usually a girl and Women and Men will both do it though that may be a cultural thing but I doubt it. 

i Sometimes cum when spanked bare bottom over the knee with the wood hairbrush on my spankers thigh one disiplinaraine was not  happy about this and used a small thin cane on me still over her knee a few on the sitspots as punishment for losing control during a disiplinary spanking hairbrushed spanked and then caned over the knee  one of my hardest spanking ever!

I have orgasmed over a lap on a few occasions, during a more erotic spanking, with lots of rubbing in between spanks, especially when I am stripped to just briefs and spanked over briefs - I think the rubbing of the fabric helps!

7 hours ago, RedKnight said:

What do you think it would take to get you there?

Hmmmm.... I guess I haven't ever really thought about it too hard until now.

1) A physical attraction and emotional connection to the ER (including trust). I guess for some people, the physical attraction might not need to be present, but it would for me.

2) A gradual breaking down of defenses/inhibitions, probably from the spanking itself. A gradual ramping up of intensity would work well, I think, for the endorphins. I tend to be ready to carry on all night after a certain point, even with a pretty intense spanking.

3) Some form of physical stimulation. I know there are some that don't need 3 (and I envy that). Perhaps one day.

• Like 1
On 8/20/2020 at 4:18 AM, Hotspur said:

It’s only happened to me once.

Has anybody else experienced it?

Unfortunately, no.  But arousal, yes. 

• Like 1

As I have posted before I cum during a spanking bare otk with hairbrush due to all my twisting and wriggling clenching ect often I get extra for this but it seems natural to me? Is it unfair to get further disipline? 

4 hours ago, REALTEARS said:

As I have posted before I cum during a spanking bare otk with hairbrush due to all my twisting and wriggling clenching ect often I get extra for this but it seems natural to me? Is it unfair to get further disipline? 

I think that depends totally on whether you have an agreement with your spanker that the spanking is not to be sexual for you.  Many people choose to do so. 

If no such agreement has been made, or if you have discussed that sexual responses are OK during your spanking, then you shouldn't get any extra punishment for either becoming erect or having an orgasm. 

However, if you have clearly agreed that the spanking is NOT to be sexual for you, then yes, you ought to be punished further for any sexual response that may occur even if you are doing nothing yourself to facilitate that response.