Spanking Needs Forums

How it all started - Part 1

My spanking fetish started around the age of twelve.  My parents, even though my childhood started in 1990, were from the old school in regards to discipline.  My sister (three years older than me) were spanked into our teens by our mother.  My brother, on the other hand, felt dad's belt, when he misbehaved. The spankings were an embarrassment for sure, knowing that  many of my friends were never spanked. 

After I reached around 12, something changed in my life (puberty) and during that time, even though spankings still continued, I started to feel different.  Yes they hurt and I cried, but when I was sent to my room after a spanking, I found I could relieve the pain by fantasizing while touching myself.  I didn't yet know about what was masturbation, but I soon found out what ever it was it felt good as I wandered into an another world.  

By the time I was about 14, I was stupid enough to get spanked on purpose just to repeat the feelings I was having.  I still get those feelings now.

• Like 1

Hi @Johnson. I too was raised old-school. My mother was strict and had zero tolerance for disobedience or misbehavior. Though I had a spanking fetish from a young age, I was not as brave as you were. Being in trouble worried me sick, and I did everything possible to avoid it. However, that didn't stop me from fantasizing about being spanked by a loving father-figure (though this imagined figure was never my real dad). I do understand your feelings and would surmise that this is very normal. Thanks for sharing your story. I bet a lot of people can relate. 

37 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

Hi @Johnson. I too was raised old-school. My mother was strict and had zero tolerance for disobedience or misbehavior. Though I had a spanking fetish from a young age, I was not as brave as you were. Being in trouble worried me sick, and I did everything possible to avoid it. However, that didn't stop me from fantasizing about being spanked by a loving father-figure (though this imagined figure was never my real dad). I do understand your feelings and would surmise that this is very normal. Thanks for sharing your story. I bet a lot of people can relate. 

Thank you for your reply.  I guess there are others like me.   As with you, I hated being spanked for what I thought were trivial infractions, but that was not my mother's reactions for my sister and me.  Unlike you, my dad never spanked sis or me, but that did not hesitate mom from warming our bottoms.

• Like 1
22 minutes ago, Johnson said:

Thank you for your reply.  I guess there are others like me.   As with you, I hated being spanked for what I thought were trivial infractions, but that was not my mother's reactions for my sister and me.  Unlike you, my dad never spanked sis or me, but that did not hesitate mom from warming our bottoms.

My dad never spanked me; only my mom did. But in my fantasies, it was always a loving father-figure whose lap I envisioned being over. I didn't want my real dad spanking me (so thank goodness he wasn't inclined that way), and my fantasies NEVER included a mother-figure or woman of any kind. To this day, I insist on male spanking partners only. Go figure. B) 

10 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

My dad never spanked me; only my mom did. But in my fantasies, it was always a loving father-figure whose lap I envisioned being over. I didn't want my real dad spanking me (so thank goodness he wasn't inclined that way), and my fantasies NEVER included a mother-figure or woman of any kind. To this day, I insist on male spanking partners only. Go figure. B) 

In my case, it is the other way around.  Since I was never spanked by my father.

17 minutes ago, Chawsee said:

But in my fantasies, it was always a loving father-figure whose lap I envisioned being over. I didn't want my real dad spanking me (so thank goodness he wasn't inclined that way), and my fantasies NEVER included a mother-figure or woman of any kind. To this day, I insist on male spanking partners only. Go figure. B) 

My fantasies have always been like that too :) My dad actually was the designated spanker in our hosue...but of course I never fantasized about my real dad doing it...he was really gentle and not strict...I'd fantasize about someone very strict (but loving)...

• Like 2
2 minutes ago, rude_rumps said:

My fantasies have always been like that too :) My dad actually was the designated spanker in our hosue...but of course I never fantasized about my real dad doing it...he was really gentle and not strict...I'd fantasize about someone very strict (but loving)...

Exactly! :lol:

1 minute ago, Chawsee said:

That makes two of us. Neither was I. 

Dad always left the room when either my sister or I were spanked by mom.  I guess he was uncomfortable at seeing a bare bottom.  I know I was being over mom's lap.

1 minute ago, Johnson said:

Dad always left the room when either my sister or I were spanked by mom.  I guess he was uncomfortable at seeing a bare bottom.  I know I was being over mom's lap.

I can relate. That's how my mother spanked, too. 

1 minute ago, Chawsee said:

I can relate. That's how my mother spanked, too. 

Sometimes I think that dad would be easier on my bottom, but he used his belt on my brother so I  think it was better that mom tanned  my bottom.

I was spanked as a child on the bare behind over a parents' knee. Both parents spanked, although dad's were the worst. His would go on forever and if you  were over his knee you knew you would be there for a long time, while Mum's were short and to the point. Both parents spanked with their hand.

My spanking fetish began when I was in school and discovered the strap. In school the strap was applied to the palm of the hands, not the behind, but I began to fascinate about bare behind spankings with the strap and that fascination continues to this day.

18 hours ago, Johnson said:

My spanking fetish started around the age of twelve.  My parents, even though my childhood started in 1990, were from the old school in regards to discipline.  My sister (three years older than me) were spanked into our teens by our mother.  My brother, on the other hand, felt dad's belt, when he misbehaved. The spankings were an embarrassment for sure, knowing that  many of my friends were never spanked. 

After I reached around 12, something changed in my life (puberty) and during that time, even though spankings still continued, I started to feel different.  Yes they hurt and I cried, but when I was sent to my room after a spanking, I found I could relieve the pain by fantasizing while touching myself.  I didn't yet know about what was masturbation, but I soon found out what ever it was it felt good as I wandered into an another world.  

By the time I was about 14, I was stupid enough to get spanked on purpose just to repeat the feelings I was having.  I still get those feelings now.

I enjoyed reading your post. I too have a similar story. I was spanked growing up both home and in school. Just like you I hated it until I was around 12 also. Then puberty set in and I came to find that I almost enjoyed getting spanked or paddled. I too would try and get into trouble on purpose to receive one. 

When I was 8 years old, my Dad left the house for the last time and he never looked back.  I was fine with this as he had little interest in my Mom or I and we never knew if he was coming home anyway.  He was very inconsistent also in his ability to remain employed.  Bills were always late, there was no food and electric and phone were often disconnected and we were evicted so many times.  All I can remember is Mom crying everyday and she never came out of her room.  Mom was later diagnosed as BiPolar with extreme depression and while the medication certainly reduces negative impacts today,  she still struggles with this condition at 82. That to say, I was not Spanked by either parent. When Dad left,  I knew I had to find a way to make some money.  There was a small grocery store a few blocks from our house I remember going in and talking with the owner telling him there was glass in his parking lot and I could clean it up. He handed me a broom, dust pan and receptacle and I swept that lot squeaky clean.  He was so impressed he asked if I could do bottles and I remember telling him I would do anything he needed. I worked in that store on the corner of 11th and Taylors Ferry road In SW Portland from the age of  8 to 17. Soon after starting work I met Bobs wife (Marsha) who  attended one of the two cash registers when it got busy and she also kept the books in the office upstairs.  After a few months and building my confidence in doing many things around the store, they also learned of my situation and became concerned taking better care of me than anyone ever had.  They allowed me to work as much as I wanted, paid well and always sent me home with groceries!  As we grew closer,  it didn’t take long for them to realize I needed regular guidance and frequent discipline.  They grew to love me consistently providing direction and I remember the first time Marsha told me she would start Spanking me for my disobedience and misbehavior.  I remember having some concern initially and I don’t think I say anything as I had no prior experience.  I did have a a bad cussing habit very young and I remember Bob telling me one of our customers had relayed alarm and said she would stop shopping If I was allowed to continue to use that language.  Marsha came to me soon after my meeting with Bob and told my I would be receiving a Spanking in her office after we closed.  I remember being very scared and closing time came so much quicker that evening.  Bob left and after I swept all the floors, I remember climbing those stairs and proceeding down the hall to her office.  She welcomed me in as she always did in the past for so many of those directional lectures.  She told me sit in the old folding metal chair and started relaying her disappointment and instructing me to discontinue swearing in the store.  She then told me to stand up and she positioned me at the side of her desk.  She closed the door and hanging on the hook on the inside was a leather belt.  I remember the sound of the belt being removed from the hook and Marsha telling me to lower my pants and underwear.  I was very reluctant but she told me I would not be allowed to work if I didn’t comply.  I lowered my pants and then my underwear and she instructed me to lay across the end of her desk. She instructed me to arch my back  before she would give me the dirst stroke.  The first one was very painful and by the sixth stroke, I was bawling uncontrollably.  I remember her giving me some time between each stroke and then reminding me to get back in position by arching my back to receive the next one. These Spankings became regular and she never administered less than fifteen strokes and as many as twenty five depending what I had done.  At first I hated the sessions and I remember this changing when I turned twelve or so.  From then and until I was 17 when they sold the store and moved to Eastern Oregon, I very much enjoyed every session.   I remember much anticipation and strong desire for the punishment to occur every time she came to me and told me I had disappointed her and I would be Spanked. Both of them so genuinely cared for me and I often reflect on those disciplinary Spankings administered with consistency in such a loving way with very fond and grateful memories!  

• Like 1

I think for me the greatest influence was that our mom and dad had a passionate love, and he spanked her. So I grew up realizing the connection between love and behind. A woman who gave herself with behind just gave herself in a deeper and more pure way.

• Like 1
On 8/9/2020 at 6:53 AM, slammin sam said:

I was spanked as a child on the bare behind over a parents' knee. Both parents spanked, although dad's were the worst. His would go on forever and if you  were over his knee you knew you would be there for a long time, while Mum's were short and to the point. Both parents spanked with their hand.

My spanking fetish began when I was in school and discovered the strap. In school the strap was applied to the palm of the hands, not the behind, but I began to fascinate about bare behind spankings with the strap and that fascination continues to this day.

My fantasies are always a woman (not my real mom) spanking me with her hand mostly.