a-mw-spanker1

Refusing to wear your mask.....

.....gets you SPANKED! Spanked to the point you dread having to sit.😡😡

Masks are essential for protecting EVERYONE. That means YOU and ME!

So...PUT IT ON!!!😡😡😡

Thank you...😊

• Like 3

And unless your bubbling/ social distancing together (i.e going to be nesting in the same house for 2 weeks....) you can't really 6 foot distance whilst spanking. Stay safe everyone!

• Like 2

I have to admit I don't get this "it's my right not to wear a mask."  I mean, yeah...I guess so.  I guess its your right to smoke, do heroine, not wear your seat belt, as well - but all that is also pretty stupid too.  ...and then when I hear, "its my body, its my right"  Im like really??  Are you equating not wearing a mask to the right to have access to abortion, because that is the origin of that phrase??  Really??  O-o

I mean, "rights", ummmm, like the big ones are fought for, like for years.  Think John Lewis - now he fought for something BIG.  Not wearing a mask?? ...like this is a litle "inconvenience",  more than a right - I mean...it pales in comparison. ...and for many of us, its 20 - 30 minutes in the store, you wear a mask, its a little sweaty, a little uncomfortable - I mean I don't like it, but I do it to be...part of the solution - we are not spreading the virus and if we all did it, then we would beat it.

Then you compare our little inconvenience to doctors, nurses, orderlies, etc who are wearing a mask for 7+ hours.  They get rashes after that amount of time. ...and then you have people protesting wearing a mask for 20/30 minutes ...Im just left with...really?  Pretty self centered and ill-informed - anyways, that's how it looks to me...

• Like 3

1 hour ago, OnlySolutions said:

I have to admit I don't get this "it's my right not to wear a mask."  I mean, yeah...I guess so.  I guess its your right to smoke, do heroine, not wear your seat belt, as well - but all that is also pretty stupid too.  ...and then when I hear, "its my body, its my right"  Im like really??  Are you equating not wearing a mask to the right to have access to abortion, because that is the origin of that phrase??  Really??  O-o

I mean, "rights", ummmm, like the big ones are fought for, like for years.  Think John Lewis - now he fought for something BIG.  Not wearing a mask?? ...like this is a litle "inconvenience",  more than a right - I mean...it pales in comparison. ...and for many of us, its 20 - 30 minutes in the store, you wear a mask, its a little sweaty, a little uncomfortable - I mean I don't like it, but I do it to be...part of the solution - we are not spreading the virus and if we all did it, then we would beat it.

Then you compare our little inconvenience to doctors, nurses, orderlies, etc who are wearing a mask for 7+ hours.  They get rashes after that amount of time. ...and then you have people protesting wearing a mask for 20/30 minutes ...Im just left with...really?  Pretty self centered and ill-informed - anyways, that's how it looks to me...

They all need a good hairbrush spanking!😡

• Like 3

As someone who works in the service industry and sees how many people choose to ignore mandates and not wear masks...and as someone who has the unfortunate task of having to make sure customers wear their masks in our place of business...I agree 100%. And something extra should be added for those who then choose to be rude to the employees who have to enforce that (who are simply following company policy based on mandates...none of which they have any personal control over). If we don't follow mandates, we can lose our business license.

Be considerate, wear a mask...and even if you disagree with policy, be nice to the employees you encounter who must politely enforce that policy (which again, they have no control over).

Just be a decent, considerate human and respect other humans. It's not that difficult.

• Like 3

On 8/4/2020 at 9:15 PM, a-mw-spanker1 said:

They all need a good hairbrush spanking!😡

On 8/1/2020 at 5:47 PM, a-mw-spanker1 said:

.....gets you SPANKED! Spanked to the point you dread having to sit.😡😡

Masks are essential for protecting EVERYONE. That means YOU and ME!

So...PUT IT ON!!!😡😡😡

Thank you...😊

But who's going to give the spankings to the mask naysayers? Getting within spanking distance of them would be hazardous....

On 8/1/2020 at 11:49 PM, Child of Light said:

And unless your bubbling/ social distancing together (i.e going to be nesting in the same house for 2 weeks....) you can't really 6 foot distance whilst spanking. Stay safe everyone!

This + Wear a mask, social distance, stay out of large groups ( your state may have specific restrictions on this), and show that you care for the health and well being for others, as well as you doing your part in helping to fight this pandemic.Everyone cooperating is what helps reduce the numbers. Don't be one of those selfish and self centered individuals, who says "nobody" is going to tell me what to do, or not to do.

I agree 100%. It makes my blood boil when I see people out and about without wearing masks. It's irresponsible and ignorant. 

• Like 1

On 8/16/2020 at 2:17 PM, Bramblewine said:

But who's going to give the spankings to the mask naysayers? Getting within spanking distance of them would be hazardous....

Exactly! I wouldn't spank them with a ten foot pole! 

On 8/4/2020 at 7:35 PM, OnlySolutions said:

Unfortunately, I think one of the more regrettable poisons in Amurrica is these people who confuse our rights and freedoms (which are considerable compared to much of the world, absolutely) with having TOTAL freedom and the right to do anything they damn well please.  

• Like 1

It seems like most everybody is being pretty good about following the mask guidelines where I live.  I see exceptions in the news, refusedniks who don't want to wear a mask while shopping, large groups at the beach, partying, protesting, etc.  With the lock-downs and travel restrictions, I haven't had much opportunity to travel and see for myself how it is going elsewhere.