Looking for father figure DMV

alexhk

Welcome Alex,

I just joined this forum myself. I believe joining this group and accepting who you are is a great step. Not sure I would have the courage at that age. Although, in 1980’s, guys wore acid washed jeans and women neon leg warmers which looking back is more embarrassing. 

If you watched Wizard of Oz, you have Courage and this Forum ads Friendship. Just take Journey slow and, like Dorothy, know you can find the important answers within and that often times the problem seems much bigger than it is (guy behind curtain just ordinary). Internet is likely filled with winged monkeys - so agree above advise be safe- although my experience is Spankos harmless. 

Speaking of safety, I just bought Stamina X plyo box that adjusts. I will start slow journey on the 12 inch level. Tomboy? I can “hear you” say man up to at least 16 inches. Ok, right, use silver sneakers (like Oz silver slippers) click together and jump…with kettlebells 24 inches in no time:) 

Paul

• Like 1
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 3 months later...

We begin with your list of reachable goals, disciplines needed like bedtimes, partying limits, college or career goals, recognized weaknesses, and agree on punishments. Implements, stroke #'s, and see how serious u really are.