Spanking Needs Forums

Unusual places you spanked or got spanked...

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We were walking and i was acting up and had been warned a few times to straighten up, but I did not.  At the next park bench, she sat down, lowered my pants and underwear and spanked me bare ass, OTK.

When I was on the EE side of the paddle my mentor and her boyfriend came to visit me at my home for the weekend. One of the places I took them to eat was one of my favorite BBQ places named Corky's BB

My wife & I hired a rowing boat at a large lake in Scotland, once we'd rowed out to the middle, she lay down, with her bum raised over the seat & I spanked her with my rubber soled beach shoe.

On 9/9/2020 at 9:47 PM, Spankmered57 said:

The unusual places So got spanked I am just self spanking but soon I will have a spanking partner. The unusual places I spanked myself is in the car with seats all the way back I turn on the side and spank each side 20 times start with my hand with my pants all the way down to my ankles. If I am in a safe place l take all my clothes off and I totally naked   I use a ping pong paddle which makes my butt really red very quickly. I also spank myself in my knees with my butt standing up in the air as I lean over the seat and spank myself do hard that my button turns do red it hurts to sit down for days!!!!

I also spank myself in the woods now because I have no car because the motor froze up after hit and run accident. I find next to tree and I drop my sheet shirt with no underware on I freeball all the time unless I am going to work or church   normal activities like going to the store I freeball wearing mesh shorts. This makes it easy to pull my pants down and the spanking begins I use hard piece of wood with 20 swats on each cheek 4-5 times then I get on my knees and spank each cheek 20 7 times until my bottom is red and burns like hot fire on my butt that can last for 2-3 days large.gemini_tears_his_ass.giflarge.327629.jpglarge.327626.jpglarge.328084.jpglarge.IMG_20200902_195413.jpglarge.IMG_20200902_195427.jpglarge.927611957_large.il_340x270.1380706923_8w90.jpg.86169639762084b4c6696c48032ca225(1).jpglarge.328357.jpglarge.il_340x270.1167305154_iztw.jpglarge.il_340x270.1128833354_g873.jpglarge.il_570xN.1351623113_73eg.jpglarge.isla_180x180.19860023_20jlmf1a.jpg

Would love to see your legs spread wider so that o can see your balls hanging. If you can start to add on your balls for punishment, that’s would make me happy. Would love to spank you if you are ever in Atlanta. 

• Like 2
On 11/19/2020 at 9:15 AM, Bndovrntakeit said:

Would love to see your legs spread wider so that o can see your balls hanging. If you can start to add on your balls for punishment, that’s would make me happy. Would love to spank you if you are ever in Atlanta. 

This would be against the site guidelines. We focus on spanking, not genitals. We typically remove images that are overly clear that it's intended to focus on genitals and not spanking. 

My best friend, coworker and spanker gave me quick, spontaneous  spankings over the years at our workplace.  From store rooms to the boiler room and various other secluded areas it added a unique pleasure to our work.

• Like 1
On 11/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, Child of Light said:

This would be against the site guidelines. We focus on spanking, not genitals. We typically remove images that are overly clear that it's intended to focus on genitals and not spanking. 

I will Rereview than. So it’s strictly spanking on the buttocks only?  No other location?  And not discussion outside spanking only to the buttocks?  Thanks for the update. 

4 hours ago, Bndovrntakeit said:
On 11/20/2020 at 8:52 PM, Child of Light said:

I will Rereview than. So it’s strictly spanking on the buttocks only?  No other location?  And not discussion outside spanking only to the buttocks?  Thanks for the update. 

Expand  

The guidelines:

If you have anymore questions about the guidelines you can contact the site admin. Thanks

-COL (Site Admin)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

I once hand-spanked a girlfriend pretty hard at a secluded spot on a beach walk. But on the way back it was not secluded at all and her red butt definitely showed. Nobody said anything but a couple of people who passed us gave us a long look at our faces after seeing her bright red cheeks. She was totally embarrassed. I thought it was rather cute. It really hadn't occurred to either one of us at the time of the spanking that we would need to walk by people and she did not have a coverup. She laughed about it later but at the time she couldn't wait to get to the car ...

• Haha 1
On 8/5/2020 at 7:29 PM, squid54boat said:

Broad daylight at a picnic table at a public campground. (It was off season and it was just us) it was a awesome time at a cool family run campground in West Virginia. 

Where at in Wv lol 

The most unusual place I have been spanked is a small county cemetery.  It is located down and unmarked dirt road that is easily missed.  I have been spanked there numerous times over the years as it located on a frequently traveled route of mine when going on vacation. No one has ever interrupted any of the many spankings I have received there.  The possibility of being caught is ever present which is a part of the thrill.  I was usually naked, except for shoes for most of the spankings which increased my feelings of humiliation and vulnerability especially since I always felt I had the inhabitants of the cemetery as an audience.   They always wanted an encore or a longer spanking resulting in a very sore butt that was well marked, red and stinging hot for me.
I also knew I would be spanked on the return trip from vacation in the most unusual place I have been spanked in.