I wish to start a line of informed discussion that some people who lead well balanced every day lives, have a need for traditional discipline and corporal punishment as a norm in their lives.

• Like 4

8 hours ago, BenjaminBoy said:

I wish to start a line of informed discussion that some people who lead well balanced every day lives, have a need for traditional discipline and corporal punishment as a norm in their lives.

He takes his duty very seriously so I get spanked regularly. I don’t live with him but he seems to know when I come home late after I have been out with friends to the pub, instead of catching up on the work I need to get done. When I come for the weekend I admit that I've been slacking off which will guarantee me a trip over his knee and a memorable spanking.

"When you shirk your responsibility, you know I’ll spank your bottom good and hard, young man,” he says in his sternest voice. “You thoroughly deserve it and you know you do.” I do not argue. He says I deserve it, I say I want it. We are well suited for each other.

The spanking will be hard and serious from the start. The goal of a punishment spanking is tears and emotional release for me. It's also a wake up call I won't be sitting comfortably for at least a day after.

Hello Traddad4u,

I totally agree. I have been in need of regular discipline and punishment all my life to keep me well balanced. 

It is not about sex, it never has been. It is about punishment and absolution.

My husband and I life a otherwise normal lifestyle with one exception. Which is he has consented to receiving very real, non-sexual punishment spankings from me for transgressions, arrogance or forgotten household duties. We have never been happier!

Benjamin I am subject to traditional biblical correction, in very much the same way as I was as a child. 

Nothing erotic: nothing sexual: nothing 'nasty': just moderate (but painful) correction, administered with a rattan cane. It hurts, but is reassuringly familiar, too!'

Both I and my mentor are heterosexual males. 

Happy to talk by pm.

Hello 'Needing Control',

I would very muchlike to continue this discussion via PM. I am very interested in studying the genuine positive effects of traditional discipline carried through as a normal and healthy part of adult life.

I have a very similar experience to trad,I share a house with an older man who forfills the father role. We have no sexual relationship,I need discipline, and he is happy to enforce it.

I live a normal life as a student and work part time,I am very lucky to have this.

Hello TCC,

Thank you for your message. 

It is so good to hear from a younger person who values a disciplined lifestyle. 

I wouldvery much like to expand on this conversation and learn more about your mindset and motivation.  In what way are you guided and helped by a regime and strict discipline and punishment. 

Hi Benjamin

I experienced spanking as a child and it was only for correction and discipline, and was administered with love.

As a young adult this stopped and I felt that I still needed it to concentrate on important issues.

To continue with my theme,I believe that I have a poor concentration level and struggle to motivate myself in all sides of my life. And so I need boundaries and rules, these are meaningless without punishment for non compliance.

I believe that my success at college and my work life is entirely due to the motivation that my"dad" instills in me by the use of spanking. Without this I think that I would struggle.

I so agree with you.

I relate to my needs as I did as a teenage schoolboy. 

However the most important things are rules, boundaries, high expectations and the definite possibility of a sound and painful traditional caning.

Despite my chronological age, I still feel and relate to my time I as a teenage school boy. 

I still quake at the whole thing and the command to lower my shorts and pants and bend over brings me into full focus.

I ccannot move and date not argue because I know it is vital for my mindset and better self.

Yes Benjamin, I also dread the time that I have to submit,but I also know that I have caused it to happen. It's always my deeds or omissions that have brought it to this stage and I have to suffer the consequence.

Hello again TCC,

There are so many like us that still need perameters and punishments. 

It is not that we cannot function but we function better.

The humility of a telling off starts the process then the guilt steps in to.remind you what an idiot one has been.

Then the austere formality of, in my case,  a caning.

It is vital to me.

I agree Benjamin, structure is very important, I receive a text message to inform me of my offence and at what time it will be punished. This gives me time to dwell on it,and regret it, and also to sweat. Format is important and I believe the system works.

The formality is vital to me and it is also vital that my punisher cares for my improvement and has empathy with me however strict. 

Also,  if my caning doesn't hurt almost beyond baring it means to me that my punisher is not serious and does not care.

My feelings remain exactly now as in time past. 

I agree with you Benjamin, formality is everything,the feeling of going into a room and being told to bend over and drop your trousers. I wear a jock strap, as we are not sexual,then the paddle does it's work. Tears in my eyes 😭 told to go to bed and think about it.

I do not wear a jock strap.  Baring my behind in these instances is purely formal, such as at the doctors or similar.  For me it is as it always has been and the fact that I am undressed from the waist down has no meaning in these instances other than that I have transgressed and am going to have to accept punishment.

I never did cry but sometimes wish I did.  I sometimes have to use real will power to stay put but I always do.  Because of my domestic situation, I have on rare occasion been sent to bed but normally, after a caning I definitely have corner time - bare behind - and often lines pertinent to my offence; always salutary and thought provoking.

My school work is genuine with maths being prominent.  Sitting at a desk, formally undergoing lessons, spelling and tables tests satisfies my desire to learn and keeps up genuinely my poor maths and  my English.

My favourite subjects are History and Social Studies.  I am writing essays on both.  My social studies include 'Hate Crime' and this very subject - the need of some, regardless of age, to submit to rules and punishments for their better behaviour and motivation.  People like you and me and many others who have no sexual desires whatsoever attached to their discipline needs (however normal their sexual life is outside of discipline).

I hate the words 'Kink', 'Spanko' and similar.  To me they pigeon-hole people into seeming sleazy and a bit 'nudge-nudge  wink-wink'.  It is a genuine mindset that in my book must be taken seriously and respected.

I live in Wales where apart from my married partner, I have one other teacher to whom I am sent and another just becoming so.

We are both lucky to have a home based disciplinarian, many don't and struggle to have their needs fulfilled, especially if they live with a totally none-understanding partner.

I am enthused by your mature honesty.  Thank you for engaging with me.

• Like 1

Yes I agree that I am lucky to have a home situation that allows me to live as I do. My"dad" has a girlfriend and she believes that we are related, so there is no problem. Not that she is privy to the details,but is pleased that my room is so tidy and that I am so polite.

Your points about understanding and being put into categories is well made. My need for discipline and spanking is deep rooted and fundamental to who I am.

This is the main thrust of my thesis: The Understanding of those who have a deap seated need for punishment and to make the subject respectable.

How long have you known and understood your mindset?

How often do you incur a punishment. 

I am genuinely interested in understanding more.

I can't say when I knew my mindset only maybe a year ago. Understanding came with the resumption of spanking, I knew that I needed it for living my Life and achieving my goals , the chance to live in this way is absolutely vital to me. My punishment s are normally quite far apart, although I have incurred a lot more during the lockdown. Before lockdown maybe once a week, during maybe three times a week. I believe stress and anxiety was the cause,my behaviour has been somewhat erratic.

I have tp say that despite being a rational person, the stresses of lockdown did creep up on me to the extent that an independent adviser to whom my teacher refers awarded me a daily caning, 500 lines and two half hour periods of corner time per day. The daily caning lasted for a fortnight.  The lines are complete but the corner time still stands until further notice. Half an hour before 08.00 am and the second in the evening.  Bare behind with nose and toes touching the wall, hands folded behind my back - silent and still - until the alarm goes off.  Even then I have ask permission to dress again and carry on.

I could not do without my regime and would deteriorate significantly mentally if it was taken from me.

My guilt levels would go through the roof and my stress and anxiety levels would be terminal. 

got caned daily! i was once caned hard 2 days running then could not sit for three you are tougher than me!

We all have different pain thresholds, plus I have been being beaten for much longer then you and let's say, I have become a bit leather skinned on the punishment area. 

I used to mark easily but now just go very red. It still hurts though.