Sign in to follow this  
Trevor Ryan

Notifications for replies to status updates..

I also posted this same topic in the "Ask Staff" forum. Sorry I'm just not sure where is the ideal place to post this question... Anyways I'm a bit confused with the notification settings... I like to be notified when someone I follow post a status update. It's just when I reply with a hello or something brief, I don't want to get notified for everyone else's replies to the same status update... Sometimes the playful banter on a status update can go on for a while between different individuals and you end up getting 10 notifications in a 60 minute time span that has nothing to do with you... Any help with the notification settings regarding this would be appreciated...

I want notifications for when people I follow post a status update, but when I reply to that status update just saying hello or giving well wishes, I don't want to get endless notifications for everyone else's replies to that same status update. For example I posted something brief on a member's status update a few days ago and I'm still getting endless notifications due to playful banter between different individuals on that same status update.