ukspanko

Kink Friendly therapist

I’ve recently started seeing a kink friendly therapist ( via zoom ) and it’s made such a difference. Having someone accept that my spanking fetish without having to justify it has been liberating. 

• Like 2

I got really lucky and found a great therapist on my first try, we've been working on finding something to help my low libido and when i told him how kink/ spanking was really helping, he was so excited for me! 

• Like 1

I also see a kink friendly therapist, it's helpful to know that it's being more and more accepting in the health community. 

She helped me last night imagine a scenario where I was punished for something I felt I got away with as a child. I cried at the end because the feeling of guilt being lifted was amazing. It's something I had considered in the past going to see a male spanker to act out but I realised there were so many facets to my experience that creating an alternative story for myself in this case actually works better. We're also working on helping me to enjoy my adult spanking fetish again following some bad experiences I had about 10 years ago. 

• Like 1

On Sunday, July 26, 2020 at 6:35 AM, ukspanko said:

I’ve recently started seeing a kink friendly therapist ( via zoom ) and it’s made such a difference. Having someone accept that my spanking fetish without having to justify it has been liberating. 

Just now, BenjaminBoy said:

Some 15 or so years ago I had cause and need to see a counsellor. 

It was nothing to do with needing discipline but the subject came up eventually and I was nervous of the reaction.  However they completely and fully understood and even have a name to my particular needs. 

I have never looked back.

Just now, BenjaminBoy said:

• Like 1