Cavsalltheway23

Spanking from a family member as a adult??

I have seen videos online of people getting spanked as a adult by a real family member. I have seen a few of daughters getting spanked by their Real mom. I have also seen real sisters spank, a few of aunts and even one with a real father. 

It all makes me curious how many people have considered seeing if someone they knew in their family would spank them. And if they did and they said yes would they be willing to film it?

• Like 1

I would love to know where you have seen these videos, can you post a link?  

• Like 1

The idea of being spanked by an adult family member, other than a spouse, feels completely creepy to me. Yeeks! :huh:

Same here, extra creepy.

5 hours ago, disciplineguy12 said:

Amateur spankings has some videos and I have seen some done with stevie rose (Not sure the company) but there is some with her mom,sisters, and aunt. Now obviously I cannot tell if these people are related for sure but they are doing roleplay videos (as far as I know)

Cavs, it's all pretend role play. As it should be. I wish people would stop asking if this is OK, and others would stop encouraging. Trying to pull family members into your kink when it's not theirs isn't OK. There are a lot of consenting adults, including professionals, who will role play your mommy or aunt very convincingly and, it seems to me, if you want to experience a parental spanking badly enough to risk destroying a real relationship, then you can shell out a couple hundred bucks for a pro.

• Like 2

To some, including me, it is not and never will be role play. It is a necessary part of my life. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 7/23/2020 at 12:31 PM, disciplineguy12 said:

Me too!!!

4 hours ago, Oldfashiondaddy said:

Me too!!!

Clips4sale has some and amateur spankings they might not be real but they claim to be.. You can pay on those or do some digging and can find some free on some sites.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, Cavsalltheway23 said:

Clips4sale has some and amateur spankings they might not be real but they claim to be.. You can pay on those or do some digging and can find some free on some sites.

Thank you. I appreciate that

• Like 1