Adek

Quiet Spanking tools

My wife spanked me yesterday for the first time. We used a bathroom brush and a cheapish comb from amazon. We live in a house with our children it made too much noise to be a regular thing, also despite giving both implements a fairly good swing I never really experienced serious pain. Can anyone suggest some seriously painful implements that don't make too much noise, these can mark but nothing permanent. I'd also like these to be usable for OTK spanking.

Thanks,

My husband used a hanger on me when I needed a spanking but was in a house with my parents and siblings. It was quiet and surprisingly hurt!

Also switches are really quiet and painful 😊

The downside is both are stingy pain not a thudding pain which, and idk if you do, some people care about the difference.

good luck!

• Like 1

Another "sting pain" quit one is a cable

• Like 1

1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

Another "sting pain" quit one is a cable

Interesting. Do you mean like a coax cable?

Sure, I've used a computer monitor cable

I love the wooden kitchen spoon.  It can be used on the bottom and the upper thighs.

• Like 1

i have used lamp cord and also a loopy johnny

• Like 1

17 hours ago, blarnystone said:

also a loopy johnny

May I ask, what on earth is a loopy johnny?

• Like 1

A loopy johnny  can be a home  made device,  I t

i make loopy johnnies  by taking three different length of plastic window spline. 18", 24" and 36",  all six ends are inserted into a bicycle handle bar grip.  A two part epoxy is shot into the grip filling it holding the spline in place creating a silent spanking tool.

• Like 2

On 7/23/2020 at 9:03 AM, blarnystone said:

i make loopy johnnies  by taking three different length of plastic window spline. 18", 24" and 36",  all six ends are inserted into a bicycle handle bar grip.  A two part epoxy is shot into the grip filling it holding the spline in place creating a silent spanking tool.

LOL Blarny you are so innovative...

• Like 1

I make mine from curtain wire I think I've mentioned this before on here so apologies if it's a double post....the curtain wire is sold in coiled lengths of about 6 to 8 feet in length so you need some wire cutters as the wire underneath the plastic sleeving is like a tiny coiled spring and you can loop them over (hence the name!)...or cut lengths and make little floggers. ..be aware they are fairly "thumpy! So you can expect welts and you may want to cover the wire ends with adhesive electrical tape so no bare wire cuts skin...but happy crafting and go easy..play nice 😉

• Like 1

On 7/20/2020 at 5:39 AM, Adek said:

My wife spanked me yesterday for the first time. We used a bathroom brush and a cheapish comb from amazon. We live in a house with our children it made too much noise to be a regular thing, also despite giving both implements a fairly good swing I never really experienced serious pain. Can anyone suggest some seriously painful implements that don't make too much noise, these can mark but nothing permanent. I'd also like these to be usable for OTK spanking.

Thanks,

Aside from the implements, try leaving the TV in the kids room on. It doesn’t take long for hearing to focus on the closest sound. That will help cover the sound. Implement wise, You can try a short cain for OTK. 

• Like 1

I have to agree and looped electrical cord or cable is very effective. Also a 14” or so piece of 3/8” (you can experiment with diameter) rubber fuel line can be silent and provide a thuddy kind of impact. A lexan rod is silent and can provide a great sting.

On 7/20/2020 at 4:39 AM, Adek said:

Thanks,

First and foremost ... CONGRATULATIONS 🎉🍾🎈 

• Like 1

picture of Johny Loopy. I have used it in hotel room and is very silent... and told by the ee's I have used it on can sting a lot! 

image.jpeg

• Like 1