Spanking Needs Forums

Did you find a partner here or there...?

10 minutes ago, RedKnight said:

I am on Fetlife, just don't know yet how to use it

My best advice is, once some semblance of social life resumes, go to some events in your area. As always, there are flakes and scammers, but also many good people who share our kink.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
1 hour ago, RedKnight said:

Just wondering, has anyone actually found a spanking partner (real, not role play) on this site, or other spanking-related sites? And how did that work for you?

Yes. It started here on SN with PMs, then emails, then phone calls, then actual meet-ups. And trust me, there aren't many members up here in the northwest. But our quiet spanking partnership is working out harmoniously. My advice is to go slow and follow your gut, choosing someone who's in alignment with you. Don't be discouraged if this is just a small segment of the people you correspond with. A good spanking partnership is built on a foundation of trust, which takes time to develop and deepen. Therefore, the more effort you invest, the better the relationship is likely to be. And if you're going to invest that time, it might as well be with someone who's worth it to you.

• Like 1

My EE found me on Fetlife. I have also spanked others I met there over the years - some were from direct contacts on the site, but more were people I met at munches or events that were posted on Fetlife. Unfortunately, Covid has put the brakes on that for now.

I've been jumping on here sporadically for a few years. I've never met anyone irl that I met on here. That may be in part because I haven't been on here all that much. That said, I've had a lot more success with Fetlife  than I have had with any other website. As has been said already, getting plugged in to local groups and local munches or spanking meet and greets or whatever is how I always recommend people go about it. That's the method that works for me and it's the method I've seen be most successful with other people. Of course, that doesn't mean it's going to be a good fit for every singular person. 

I have met 4 people from the site in person...And actually spanked two of them. That sounds like a record from the previous comments. One was a full experience out of town. One I met with a zillion times and finally convinced her with a paddle I would only gift her in she let me demonstrate it. I actually spanked her in a Honda Odessey in the Ikea parking lot. Another flaked after a lot of emails and a face to face over lunch. Another was just not a match. I guess it is possible. I find the site to be pretty cagey and some folks on here are obviously not genuine at all.

On 7/18/2020 at 7:26 PM, RedKnight said:

I am on Fetlife, just don't know yet how to use it

I've found on fetlife it's best to find groups that have active comments and make a post there. Once i made a post in a couple groups i started getting messages. Also whenever anyone follows me i check the list of groups they've joined to see if they're ones i may want to join as well.

Hi...I'm completely new to this site and discovered it from another site. Im probably older than most of the people here and can remember 42nd street in Manhattan before Mayor Juliani ruined it (lol)...anyhow, I am a spanker looking for some female or male who's looking for some discrete discipline time, and who lives  in Florida near Exit 240 on route 75 of Florida (sort of mid Florida near Brandon, Tampa, St Petersburg, Sun City Center area) Also would be most happy to chat with any one out here who needs someone to listen to. I'm considered a fatherly, grandfatherly type with all the time in the world (hopefully lots left).

I wasn’t here but on a much lamer spanko sure, but I met the absolute love of my life and girl I have been with for over 2 years on there. We are a awesome match both in life and spanking 😁

On 7/18/2020 at 4:04 PM, RedKnight said:

Just wondering, has anyone actually found a spanking partner (real not role play) in this site, or other spanking related sites? And how did that work for you?

Now that I re-read this, I'm not sure that my previous response answered what you were asking. I got confused, I think, by your inquiry of "spanking partner (real, not role play)." What I meant to say is, yes, my regular spankee found me here on SN. We are spanking partners exclusively, though-- not romantic partners. Still not sure if that's what you were asking? But it is indeed possible to meet quality spanking partners here on SN. 

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...
On 8/2/2020 at 2:50 PM, paparondoc said:

Hi...I'm completely new to this site and discovered it from another site. Im probably older than most of the people here and can remember 42nd street in Manhattan before Mayor Juliani ruined it (lol)...anyhow, I am a spanker looking for some female or male who's looking for some discrete discipline time, and who lives  in Florida near Exit 240 on route 75 of Florida (sort of mid Florida near Brandon, Tampa, St Petersburg, Sun City Center area) Also would be most happy to chat with any one out here who needs someone to listen to. I'm considered a fatherly, grandfatherly type with all the time in the world (hopefully lots left).

Hi, I'm in St. Pete and would love to connect, I definitely need some discipline in my life.

• 4 months later...