Spanking Needs Forums

Wow, what a treat! Worth waiting for!

And Will was such a jerk! Good riddance.

Most of us have a "Will" in our lives, I think. He sure sounds familiar to me!

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I haven't been very active on here for a long time...almost a year!! One of the big reasons is I've been working really hard on a new project...an autobiographical graphic novel about being a spanko!

3 more pages...about being 12...feeling confused and overwhelmed...and a very bad incident I didn't talk about for a long time... https://spankingart.org/wiki/Rude_Rumps#Chapter_III

I just finished the first 2 pages for chapter 3 http://spankingart.org/wiki/Rude_Rumps

Love the new pages and how your story is evolving. Seeing Flooey return was beautiful. Having that link to your early childhood come save you at just the right time felt like younger you was somehow saving older you, and that the fascination with spanking kept you in touch with her this whole time. I completely get the feeling. You're art continues to touch me and remind me of my spanko journey in so many ways. Thank you for bringing us along for the ride on yours. xoxo

• Like 1

Just came from spending an unexpected chunk of time reading from examining the dictionary to chopping the braids. Involving storytelling, amazing illustrations, relatable characters... it's fantastic. Totally lost myself in the tale. Thanks for sharing!

• Like 1
  • 4 weeks later...

I love that segment! Really like the juxtaposition of the confirmation scene, with you satisfied from the dream spanking, with the first communion scene in chapter 1. I opened two browser windows so I could look at those panels side by side, and this was the first time I realized Floozy was in the first communion scene too... but completely inactive, and I think that was the last time she appeared before the end of chapter 4? 

I also love how the spanker suddenly had pointed ears and horns when he turned into a spanker. Part demon lover, part faery... seems to me he's the Horned God, bringing out your sexuality. 

• Like 1
On 3/22/2021 at 12:33 AM, Bramblewine said:

I love that segment! Really like the juxtaposition of the confirmation scene, with you satisfied from the dream spanking, with the first communion scene in chapter 1. I opened two browser windows so I could look at those panels side by side, and this was the first time I realized Floozy was in the first communion scene too... but completely inactive, and I think that was the last time she appeared before the end of chapter 4? 

I also love how the spanker suddenly had pointed ears and horns when he turned into a spanker. Part demon lover, part faery... seems to me he's the Horned God, bringing out your sexuality. 

Thank you for your kind words!! :) I'm happy someone is noticing all the things I put in there!! :) Yeah in the first communion scene Flooey is kind of receding... when I was really little things were magical and so vivid...then first communion marked an age when things became black and white...good and evil...and all the religion came in... but then when I was a teenager the magic started coming back... I started questioning things...and seeing there was beauty in dark things...ambiguous things...not just good or bad...

There was alot in that dream for sure...I'm still trying to figure it out 40 yrs later!! The dream turned into an ongoing fantasy...and I elaborated on it over the years too... I think you're right about the Horned God being an aspect of it... that age around 15 really marked the transition to spanking becoming my sexuality... and that man in the dream (or faery or demon...or whatever he was)...brought something more to it...

• Like 1

A lot of us have dreams that become part of who we are.  You seem to have found a way to get yours out.  In the process you have made me look at my own long standing (over 60 years for me) dream.  Perhaps now is the time for me to face it.  Unfortunately, I do not have your talent for drawing.  I will have to find my own way to deal with it.

Take your time, Rude, but please keep them coming.  They are obviously helping you and that's great.  But they are helping others too.  I'm one of them and there has to be others like me.

Keep safe.

Two new pages...some good memories from high school (well one of them I was being bad...but it's a good memory :rolleyes: )

http://spankingart.org/wiki/Rude_Rumps#Chapter_V

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

This is a stunning work of art, Rude. While all spankos, I’m sure, can find themselves in your story, as  it’s about so much more than a spanking coming-of-age. The way magical innocence meets harsh experience is so achingly human and melancholy.  When you wrote about wanting to end it all in the bath, I was moved to tears. Growing up with a fetish alongside all the natural shocks that flesh is heir to has brought me to that place, if only in my mind. I think you have made anyone who’s read this all feel more human and hopeful. Thank you. 

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...

I need to say, I go back every now and then to Rude's story, and she leaves with most moving images to be seen in a long time, if not ever. And at the same time they are so perfectly and beautifully crafted... Most amazing... Please do keep your resolve, Rude :)

• 2 weeks later...

Page 100 (and 101)!! I confess I don't know if expected to get this far when I started this whole crazy thing ;)

This one is a very happy memory...which of course is about a spanking :D

http://spankingart.org/wiki/Rude_Rumps#Chapter_V

• Like 2

That is fantastic and your portrayal of your teen years captures the whole painful awkward dangerous experience of being a teenager. Brilliant.