How do you react when you’re getting a hard spanking?

I try to lie still because I know it will only be worse if I don’t. Usually I know it’s what I deserve and what I need to be better. I usually bury my face into the bed and if it’s really bad I’ll cry. Usually if I’m getting the belt it’s the worst!

• Like 1

It helps the EE cooperate, stay still and keep his backside in position, and concentrate on the connection between the searing pain in his rear end and his negative behavior or his submission to the ER if certain steps are taken from the beggining. The ER should order him to face him and drop his pants and underwear. The position should be one that is easy to keep, but emphasizes submission. Of-course, the best is hands grabbing ankles, and butt sticking up and out. There should be verbal instruction to that affect (the offering of the posterior) followed by another "yes sir" n a litany of them. If an implememt is used the ee should retrieve it, treat it, and hand it reverently to the er, perhaps devoutly kiss it first upon the ER's orders. A "Yes Sir" is appropriate here too. Another submissive position is kneeling with the head down and bum up. These practices allow a mindset im which an EE can arch his rear and continue to actively present it for the spanker cooperatively and remember what behavior, or the submission, that the fire in his backside is directly associated with. If it helps he can repeat a mantra: his transgression or "I belong to sir" quietly in his mind.

• Like 2

I have to admit when I'm an ER, I like it when the EE fails to keep his behind in place. It gives me a chance to verbally order him into position "rear end back in position" and give extra spanking punishmemt while he's in the corner, repeatwdlyslapping his backside and scolding him for not staying in place. I love this as an EE too.

• Like 2

I'd try to keep still as I'd rather the implement stay centred on my butt and not stray elsewhere through wriggling as the butt is better at absorption of blows than say thighs or hips not to say it's easy .....grit your teeth and try to find a happy place  ?

I totally regress to a naughty little boy. Kick, squirm, try to roll of the spanker's lap or block the spanks till I'm pinned helpless. I cry, beg for it to stop, promise to be so good, announce that it hurts although every spanker knows that well, promising I'll never do it again and to be good, and promising I've learned my lesson. I eventually wind up there lying limp an bawling like a baby, accepting I deserve what I'm getting. Mentally I start out feeling outraged that I'm being spanked, then in my head I realize I was naughty and deserve my spanking and wishing I'd never done something so bad and deciding I'll never be naughty again. That lasts at least until I don't feel my spanking when I sit down, then I'm back to my usual self.

On ‎7‎/‎4‎/‎2020 at 5:47 AM, StevenSampson said:

Do you lie still and take it in silence?

Try to move your butt out of the way? Groan? Ask for it to stop? Ask for breaks? Cry? Scream? Bury your face in a pillow?

What goes through your head?

Spankers- how do your spankees respond when you give them hard spankings?

I may try to plead when it first gets hard, but I like it best when I'm firmly held, know that I'm not going anywhere, and can just lay my head down and cry, and get the tears out.  I usually have it going through my head why I am getting the punishment.

• 2 weeks later...

I love it!!! It makes my butt feel on fire which is what I want and what I need. I love to hear the slap slap sound especially with paddles or wooden spoon on my naked butt. The harder the spanking after the warm up is the best way to achieve the desired results of the spankees!!! And spanker!!!

• Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

My reactions vary as to the occasion. For a fun spanking, I can lay still and just enjoy the feeling, maybe a bum wiggle now and then so my wife can enjoy the show. If a punishment is earned, I can be like a child trying to evade the paddle, so I'm now strapped down to our spanking horse where the most I can do is whimper with each of my wife's heaviest swatts.

• Like 2

So I was recently given an intense punishment spanking for a pretty severe offense. I was probably unlikely to be able to be still and take it, but my ER asked me if I deserved the spanking I was getting and after a “yes sir!” I kept saying out loud, “I deserve this I deserve this” over and over like a mantra, which helped me keep my ass in the air as required. It didn’t stop me from gripping the sheets or his leg, but I was able to avoid most of the wiggling and the pleading.

• Like 1
  • 4 months later...

My self control barrier remains largely intact for all but the hardest spankings. One time, I actually tried to roll off of his lap and get away, but mostly if I move, it is non-obstructionary kicking. I whimper but don't usually cry. I wish I could, tbh.

• Like 1
On 8/17/2020 at 11:09 PM, sunshine19830 said:

I may try to plead when it first gets hard, but I like it best when I'm firmly held, know that I'm not going anywhere, and can just lay my head down and cry, and get the tears out.  I usually have it going through my head why I am getting the punishment.

sunshine, that's why I don only disciplinary spankings: It's important that it goes through the woman's head exactly why she is being spanked.

As a EE , I follow instruction and do my best to stay in position. I don’t talk much or make many noises, I am concentrating on the pain as it flows through me and my breathing so I can take it all in. I guess I am a masochist in that the pain is what cleanse  me, frees me and resets me. I don’t want to waste it. 

I can only speak for the younger me because it's been a long time.

For hard and slow spankings, I was pretty good at keeping still because for the most part, it was something I wanted.

Hard and fast spankings, which were primarily for discipline, I fought like crazy. Not just because I hated it, but because no matter how hard I tried (and I did), I couldn't stay still.  Unfortunately for me, they were all strong ERs and were able to pin me down. ?