Spanking Needs Forums

New to Ohio

Hi, I just moved to Columbus Ohio. I'm also in need of a very hard spanking. I'm not interested in anything sexual. I just very much would like to know what a true hard spanking feels like.

• Like 1

Welcome to SN and as a beginner, you should be cautious before actually making the connection to get the spanking you want to experience.

Please start out by reading Christy's excellent advice in the topic "Power and Control" and other topics in the Spanking Safety and Advice forum section. It's important to establish a friendship and discuss your wants and needs with any potential spanker rather than just rushing into something.  That way you can determine if you are a good fit for each other.  

Always play safely!!

Having said that, there are a number of us within convenient driving distance of Columbus who would be willing to discuss what you are seeking, and could safely allow you to have that first spanking.  

Welcome, to bad you live so far away - that is exactly what I provide - non-sexual father-type discipline. Hope you find what you are looking for; but yes, I agree, please be careful.

Hello Jessie,

welcome to the site, you should have no trouble finding someone to fill your desire, as mentioned earlier, use caution, keep your personal information private until trust is earned-

I am roughly 4 hours away here near Lansing , Michigan.

Best of luck, Rick.

• 4 weeks later...

Good morning, Jessie:  I apologize for just noticing your posting. I rarely get on S/N  these days. Welcome to Columbus. I am a retired university professor, Late middle aged, and live just a few miles north of OSU. I’ve been involved in “this thing we do”for many years.  I would be more than happy to fulfill your long term desire. If you are interested in communicating perhaps it would be best to use my private email address which is  Counsel33a@yahoo.com.  I look forward to chatting with you further if you are at all interested. Take care. Jack (Aka “yes to spanking”)

• 2 weeks later...

I am new to this site as well, and from Ohio. I am new to spanking also, and looking for a female to spank. Someone who is new to it also, so we could learn and grow together. Obviously I would want to talk and chat with the person for a while prior to meeting. 

On 7/4/2020 at 2:52 AM, Jessie47 said:

Hi, I just moved to Columbus Ohio. I'm also in need of a very hard spanking. I'm not interested in anything sexual. I just very much would like to know what a true hard spanking feels like.

I am in Dayton, 73, a switch, and spank moderate to hard according to YOUR needs and desire.  I can easily drive to Columbus if needed.  My process with a new person:  message here, email,  phone call, meet face to face, if all is well for us both I provide exactly what yo ask for.

Bryan [too cheeky]