Sign in to follow this  
ALittleRed

Looks like I'm a spanko now...

I've had an interest in spanking for a very long time. It started many years ago, when I was quite young, and has not wavered since.

I was never sure how to react to the fascination, and would end up just feeling awful about it and going into a sort of denial. It got to the point where even then mention of something that could be used in spanking- like a belt or a wooden spoon- would give me a guilty flutter in my stomach.

So I'm finally taking the plunge. I am officially a spanko, and I want to learn more about it. I don't know if I will ever act upon the interest, but I would like to get to know some people, and maybe even make some friends here. 

If anyone is around, I would love to chat!

• Like 3

Welcome, ALittleRed. You deserve accolades for admitting your spanking fetish to yourself (and doing something about it) at an early age. Many of us here had the same desire since childhood, but out of shame and feelings of isolation, we stifled it until much later in life, usually to our regret. But you've found a wonderful safe-space here. You'll meet lots of of friendly and understanding folks who will be happy to chat with you. 

• Like 2

Don't feel alone red! I have had those same feelings since I was five years old. Thoughts or reference to anything spanking excited me before I knew what excited was. First time I learned how to masterbate I was 11 years old and woke up early on Saturday morning.  I was thinking about being spanked when I came for the first time.

I played spanking games with friends of about the same age. I have spanked almost every girl I had sex with. Only recently have I admitted to myself I prefer to be spanked rather than give a spanking!

Hi Red, welcome! I've also had an "interest" (hardly does it justice) in spanking for about as long as I can remember, and am still figuring out what role I want it to play in my life. Happy to chat if you'd like. 

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome! 

LovingButtFirm I’d love to chat; send me a pm!

Hi ALittleRed

Welcome and congratulations for taking this huge step. There are lots of people here who will help and it’s easy to make friends here.    

john

The more I'm involved in this forum the more I see people with the same sort or urges I have. The things I've bottled up and felt like they made me weird are things that everyone here feels! So great!

On 6/30/2020 at 1:04 PM, hairbrushenry said:

The more I'm involved in this forum the more I see people with the same sort or urges I have. The things I've bottled up and felt like they made me weird are things that everyone here feels! So great!

Hello hairbrushenry! I am just outside of Raleigh Near Benson NC! Just wondering what you like when it comes to spanking Would love to talk when you can 

I know how you feel red, I come from a strong religiose community, have guilt put on because of this fetish is something I fight all the time. Now I stay as a "closet spanker" I know what I like, I know what I need, but what I don't need is for others to place judging guilt on me.

PM me if you wish to chat.