selfsp12

One Last Spanking, What Would It Be?

Let's say, for whatever reason, you could only get one more spanking in your life. Also whether you primarily self spank, directed or with a partner, that that spanking would be with a fully trusted, experienced partner; what would you want the spanking to be? How would you like that scene to play out. 

ER's can join also, if you could only give one more spanking to to a trusted partner.....

Let's have some fun in these somewhat dismal times.

It would go on forever and wind up with a completely bruised bottom.  

I had one of these once Many years ago where my partner at the time  decided to encourage me while we were having missionary sex. She picked up the riding crop and started in as hard as she could, Acting as if she were riding a horse.  I was so aroused that it didn’t really hurt at the time that much, but man it really hurt like crazy later. I didn’t complain, of course.   I really couldn’t believe it. Entirely black and blue. It hadn’t happened before or since  but I certainly haven’t forgotten it.   
I went for a massage the next day, and my massage therapist knew all about spanking.  She was certainly impressed and probably a bit concerned because she made sure that I consented it to it

• Haha 1

I guess to answer my own question, it would be bent over the bed or on my stomach with a belt or strap. Sounds simple, I've never had a real spanking and a good belting has always fascinated me. I think my sister had the belt used on her once in a great while as a kid. I don't remember ever hearing, of course not seeing, but the thought of a good long belt spanking is just oh my....

Turned over Chawsee's lap and paddled til my bottom is lit on fire and glowing like a stop light. 

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Skibum54 said:

Turned over Chawsee's lap and paddled til my bottom is lit on fire and glowing like a stop light. 

What a sweetheart! We can make that happen.... 

• Like 1

21 hours ago, Skibum54 said:

...i couldn't say it much better myself, and surely not more succinctly! Respectfully, i would like to add a few more positions, and for the embarrassed, cooperative spankee, a total lack of clothing... And hopefully getting to know each other much better.

Chawsee, You are in competition to be the most famous, most popular, most desired--and slightly feared perhaps, spanker in this forum.

The adventure awaits?

On 6/27/2020 at 12:50 PM, ammon said:

...i couldn't say it much better myself, and surely not more succinctly! Respectfully, i would like to add a few more positions, and for the embarrassed, cooperative spankee, a total lack of clothing... And hopefully getting to know each other much better.

Chawsee, You are in competition to be the most famous, most popular, most desired--and slightly feared perhaps, spanker in this forum.

The adventure awaits?

Sweet Ammon, you may find my spankings a disappointment. I don't allow outside men to strip completely. I realize that full nudity helps some guys in reaching submission, so I apologize that my guidelines don't permit it. And when a man plans a session with me, we email several times, then talk on the phone to go over everything in detail. From that he gets to know me better. But when it comes to the actual session, I'm all business-- a few minutes of conversation, then it's straight to paddling and/or strapping.

Your sentiment is very sweet, and it's appreciated. Truthfully, though, there's no competition. I am a good match for some men, but a totally wrong match for others. And there are a couple other female disciplinarians here on SN who are more experienced than I am and who have my utmost respect. 

• Like 2

I don't know if I'd neccesarily want it to be the last one but I'd like to have a proper role-play punishment spanking for a number of incidents I feel I wasn't appropriately disciplined for growing up.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Sweet Ammon, you may find my spankings a disappointment. I don't allow outside men to strip completely. I realize that full nudity helps some guys in reaching submission, so I apologize that my guidelines don't permit it. And when a man plans a session with me, we email several times, then talk on the phone to go over everything in detail. From that he gets to know me better. But when it comes to the actual session, I'm all business-- a few minutes of conversation, then it's straight to paddling and/or strapping.

Your sentiment is very sweet, and it's appreciated. Truthfully, though, there's no competition. I am a good match for some men, but a totally wrong match for others. And there are a couple other female disciplinarians here on SN who are more experienced than I am and who have my utmost respect. 

That doesn't sound disappointing--I prefer pants down-bottom bare but not naked

• Like 1

On 6/29/2020 at 12:15 AM, Chawsee said:

Chawsee, Your spanking, paddling, and strapping could never disappoint me! As far as clothing and other protocol, Your paddling, Your rules! The preparation You described seems very appropriate. Going nearly straight to the paddling and strapping would be a great and memorable honor for me. Paddle as You like, and as long as You like!!--in whatever state of attire You prefer.

i don't know for sure right now, but surely You are correct--You have no competition!!

Just curious, what is an "outside man" and what would an "inside man" be?

Thanks for Your answers!!

• Like 1

For me it would just be a long and thorough bare bottom spanking... Otk with hand first, followed by kneeling in chair with my bottom out while getting paddled to tears...and then end with a big hug!

9 hours ago, ammon said:

Chawsee, Your spanking, paddling, and strapping could never disappoint me! As far as clothing and other protocol, Your paddling, Your rules! The preparation You described seems very appropriate. Going nearly straight to the paddling and strapping would be a great and memorable honor for me. Paddle as You like, and as long as You like!!--in whatever state of attire You prefer.

i don't know for sure right now, but surely You are correct--You have no competition!!

Just curious, what is an "outside man" and what would an "inside man" be?

Thanks for Your answers!!

You're a trooper, Ammon. Oh, I should mention another aspect of my spankings that might prove disappointing: my attire. I dress in jeans and boots with a long-sleeved top. Nothing scanty, revealing, or in any way titillating. :)   

An "outside man" is any fellow I paddle/strap who I'm not in a relationship with. 

• Like 1

A sound  bare bottom spanking in public by paddling, WITH the option for 2 fems to bare my bottom

6 hours ago, Chawsee said:

You're a trooper, Ammon. Oh, I should mention another aspect of my spankings that might prove disappointing: my attire. I dress in jeans and boots with a long-sleeved top. Nothing scanty, revealing, or in any way titillating. :)   

An "outside man" is any fellow I paddle/strap who I'm not in a relationship with. 

Hmmm, just so You know i'm not making this up, see a previous answer about attire... https://www.spankingneeds.com/board/index.php?/topic/24675-how-is-your-perfect-spanker-dressed/&tab=comments#comment-187858

That really is my clearest preference for a spanker's attire...and maybe even for most occasions. Over time, the attire question has come up, and honestly, Chawsee, You described best what my preference would be, for a spanker's attire. You intrigue and interest me incredibly, as a serious spanker, and in many other ways. Thank You!

• Like 1

p.s....also...no make-up needed, as far as i'm concerned anyway...

Thanks!

• Like 1

MY last spanking presume we are talking fantasy here? would be a very sound bare bottom spanking otk with lexan paddle then the cane OTK small thin one made for otk i would dafinitly remember that?!

5 hours ago, ammon said:

Hmmm, just so You know i'm not making this up, see a previous answer about attire... https://www.spankingneeds.com/board/index.php?/topic/24675-how-is-your-perfect-spanker-dressed/&tab=comments#comment-187858

That really is my clearest preference for a spanker's attire...and maybe even for most occasions. Over time, the attire question has come up, and honestly, Chawsee, You described best what my preference would be, for a spanker's attire. You intrigue and interest me incredibly, as a serious spanker, and in many other ways. Thank You!

Ah yes, I forgot about that. 

5 hours ago, ammon said:

p.s....also...no make-up needed, as far as i'm concerned anyway...

Thanks!

I've always been a natural girl. If I were ever to wear makeup, my family and friends would go into a state of shock from which they might not recover. :lol: