How do spankees on here like to receive their punishment, clothed or bare, or a bit of both, and why?

I like to give severe canings clothed. Over jeans, more safety for much harder strokes, much less punitive when giving a 'bad girl' caning

• Like 1

Bare!! And I don't start over underwear, either. Since I'm of the viewpoint that pants and undies only get in the way, they both come down just before the spanking commences. A spanking with pants on? Dreadful. I wouldn't sign my name to that! :D

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

15 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Since I'm of the viewpoint that pants and undies only get in the way, they both come down just before the spanking commences.

It reminds me of the familiar dialogue banter that goes something like this:  "bare your bottom.... yes I insist.......  this will not be over your clothes.... I don't want to punish them.... I don't want to make them hurt...... your clothes have done nothing wrong....."

OH come on! We are all spankos or we would not be here. EVERYONE knows a spanking does us no got unless it is given to a BARE bottom. Bare and hard no warm up start to finish!

Bare direct contact with the hand to the cheek is my preference.

I like to do a warmup over underpants for a few minutes at the start, but they are definitely being pulled down for the main part of any spanking session. 

I totally agree that a real spanking is given on a bare bottom. Being stripped naked for added embarrassment is perfectly fine as well, and preferable for me. 

Well, I like it bare because I don't have to worry about it sliding down or coming off while being spanked.

• Like 1

Bare most of the time, starting over undies is OK. Rarely starting fully clothed, then undies, then bare.

On 6/25/2020 at 10:08 AM, otkpantsdown 49 said:

OH come on! We are all spankos or we would not be here. EVERYONE knows a spanking does us no got unless it is given to a BARE bottom. Bare and hard no warm up start to finish!

You said it!  A warm-up, maybe.  But the main act requires a BARE behind.  

On 6/25/2020 at 2:10 AM, Chawsee said:

Bare!! And I don't start over underwear, either. Since I'm of the viewpoint that pants and undies only get in the way, they both come down just before the spanking commences. A spanking with pants on? Dreadful. I wouldn't sign my name to that! :D

oh boy

• Haha 1

I like spankees .. bare, and usually naked. I remain dressed.

Clothed or Bare. It matters not, cuz either way, I will "Get to the Bottom of it ! !"  It's just that Clothed may take a minute or two longer, which is certainly not a problem. 😉

I suppose it doesn't matter clothed or bare as others have stated here.  Mine have usually started over underwear as a very brief warm up, but they come down quickly as they're just in the way of getting down to the bottom where the lesson is to be learned which is a tanned hide.  If it started bare, the lesson is received that much quicker for certain, especially if an implement is in play.    

55 minutes ago, TXSeeker said:

I suppose it doesn't matter clothed or bare as others have stated here.  Mine have usually started over underwear as a very brief warm up, but they come down quickly as they're just in the way of getting down to the bottom where the lesson is to be learned which is a tanned hide.  If it started bare, the lesson is received that much quicker for certain, especially if an implement is in play.    

I would prefer start on my underwear but most of the time he start bear 

I like to start over clothes, or at least panties, and have my bottom bared throughout the beginning warmup. It may make it a bit less severe to start, but it really amps up the anticipation for me, which I love...so it's completely worth it. Of course the majority of the spanking is on the bare bottom, though.

Spanking for me is stress relief and simply because I'm a spanko. It's not disciplinary, so take that as you will. Maybe bare from the start makes more sense with discipline? I wouldn't know.

You make some solid points Amethyst.. I can see the benefits of both. Having things start out lothes or over the underwear does build some anticipation to the end goal of having your bottom tanned good in the end and the relief received. 

There is nothing like standing in front of the spanker and he is taking your pants down and telling you what you are getting spanked for. That embarrassment is part of the spanking then being put over his knee bare ass up. 
IT SHOULD START BARE AND END BARE 

I have always believed a spanking should be on the bare.  Whether punishment or any other reason.  Being stripped or just baring you ass before a spanking is part of the spanking.   Embarrassment or humiliation is also a part of a good spanking.  I can't recall ever being spanked, by anyone over anything....always on the bare...start to finish.

Bare and naked always because you get the true effects of the spanking. Your butt gets warm burning and on fire. It is easier to spank the butt and make it really red like red apples and cherries. It also can enhance sexual arousel more easily in both men and women for the mere fact of being naked makes you more aware of your sexual organs and you get aroused more easily and can have an orgasm more easily!!

On 6/25/2020 at 1:08 PM, otkpantsdown 49 said:

I totally agree you don't get the full affect of the spanking unless you are fully naked and the naked butt gets spanked hard until it cherry red and on fire for days afterwardslarge.IMG_20200902_195413.jpglarge.IMG_20200829_211816.jpglarge.IMG_20200829_211853.jpg