How do spankees on here like to receive their punishment, clothed or bare, or a bit of both, and why?

I like to give severe canings clothed. Over jeans, more safety for much harder strokes, much less punitive when giving a 'bad girl' caning

• Like 1

Bare!! And I don't start over underwear, either. Since I'm of the viewpoint that pants and undies only get in the way, they both come down just before the spanking commences. A spanking with pants on? Dreadful. I wouldn't sign my name to that! :D

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Since I'm of the viewpoint that pants and undies only get in the way, they both come down just before the spanking commences.

It reminds me of the familiar dialogue banter that goes something like this:  "bare your bottom.... yes I insist.......  this will not be over your clothes.... I don't want to punish them.... I don't want to make them hurt...... your clothes have done nothing wrong....."

OH come on! We are all spankos or we would not be here. EVERYONE knows a spanking does us no got unless it is given to a BARE bottom. Bare and hard no warm up start to finish!

Bare direct contact with the hand to the cheek is my preference.

I like to do a warmup over underpants for a few minutes at the start, but they are definitely being pulled down for the main part of any spanking session. 

I totally agree that a real spanking is given on a bare bottom. Being stripped naked for added embarrassment is perfectly fine as well, and preferable for me. 

Well, I like it bare because I don't have to worry about it sliding down or coming off while being spanked.

Bare most of the time, starting over undies is OK. Rarely starting fully clothed, then undies, then bare.