Spanking Needs Forums

Clothed or bare?

On 2/6/2021 at 12:54 AM, Jeffd said:

My first real spanking was in my teens from my friends mother and for that I was naked so in later life that is my preference, I feel it adds to the embarrassment and humiliation.

This sounds like an amazing story ?

Personally,  my preference is for an authentic school caning experience across the taut seat of my grey school trousers and then my white cotton briefs with trousers down. I don't mind being 'finished off' bare bottomed if that's what Sir wants, but as I was never caned bare at school that's how I  like it done. 

• 1 month later...

Bare of course since I was spanked completely nude for my punishment.

My boyfriend believed in spanking rituals and statements.  So prior to a punishment spanking he would always say “Naughty girls get spanked on their bare bottoms.”   I always replied “Yes, Sir.”  At that point I stripped for him and went over his lap.

Personally  a spanking should be embarrassing and a teaching mechanism to do better in the future. In my husband case not to make the same mistake. I prefer him to stand in front of me in his panties . Then physically putting him across my knee and warming his panties. This shows him his status in our marriage. Then he is ordered to stand up I remove his panties and the rest of the spanking is given on his bare bottom.

On 6/24/2020 at 12:26 PM, Pezza said:

How do spankees on here like to receive their punishment, clothed or bare, or a bit of both, and why?

For me, always bare. For me for some reason there almost doesnt seem to be much point in doing it fully clothed. It hurts less and is  less embarrassing which make it far less appealing.

On 4/6/2021 at 3:11 PM, SpudStateSpanky said:

Mine are bare bottom from the first swat to the last.  But then again, I don’t get a choice. 🤨

And if you did get a choice?

I like to be only in my undies and to take the first lot of swats over them, then they come down. This is if I'm allowed.

I like to be only in my undies and to take the first lot of swats over them, then they come down. This is if I'm allowed. If she is pissed off at my for something I stupidly did, I'm required to get fully naked and the big paddle comes out..🤚😭

I like to be only in my undies and to take the first lot of swats over them, then they come down. This is if I'm allowed. If she is pissed off at my for something I stupidly did, I'm required to get fully naked and the big paddle comes out..🤚😭

As both an ee and ER I pefer bare. For me as akid and as an adult it just was a understood norm that a spanking was alway on the bare. 

As a ee, I want feep the full effects of it from the vert start. I also feel it's actually more respectful for my ER make she has my full cooperation by accepting it on the bare from the beginning. Its just an association I have mentally eoth spanking. A real spanking means it on the skin of my behind, just haven't known any other way.

As a ER. I always want to be able to see the effects of every swat Im giving her. Again ot just a association I make. A spanking is supoose to be on the bare.

I prefer bare or underwear then bare. Occasionally a fully clothed, then over underwear, then bare.

Bare, bare, bare, bare, bare. For esthetics. For feeling.  For effect. For so many reasons... not the least of which is spanking blind is a bad idea.  I've been spanking for over 30 years and am very, very good at it, but I still feel like I need to see what I'm doing.  Sorry, kiddos, being spanked is a modesty depriving activity.

• Like 1
On 6/24/2020 at 12:26 PM, Pezza said:

How do spankees on here like to receive their punishment, clothed or bare, or a bit of both, and why?

Every single spanking I every got when I was a kid was with my britches down on the bare. It was just understood that's the way you get it.

As a adult, personally, as ee I feel it not very respectful towards my ER to take a spanking over cloths unless told otherwise. I also just mentally associated spanking means bare skin.

My first ER I had in my twenties would never have to tell me to take'em down. When she told/ordered to get into position, i naturally started unbuckling my jeans and pushed down one layer at a time to bare myself without being told. For me it's understood that a spanking is suppos be on the bare. It's just a connection I make I guess. 

With my second ER in my twenties it was always fun to see what I could try to get away with, while ai still proactively bared barred myself, I would try to get away with hitchhiking my layers just to hear her tell me differently. Of course she'd never allow hitchhiking my britches or my underwear.

She say with such authoritative huff. . . 

"Oh no, there's no hitchhiking! I don't want a stich of faberic anywhere near your behind. I want you're entire backside naked. Push'em all the way down."

On 1/8/2021 at 11:38 AM, Belle1241 said:

I prefer bare bottom or nude it introduces an element of shame and embarrassment to the punishment. Also has to be over the knee, again shame and embarrassment for said bad behavior.  

With over the knee i would like to point out that it adds a bit of making you feel like a child. You act as a child and you get a childs punishment type of thing because over the knee is a childs position.

The only way I spank someone is if they are nude. It is the most submissive, embarrasing and shameful way a girl can be spanked. 

Bare bottom but not generally fully naked. It just feels more realistic to me to have my pants and underwear lowered to my ankles but not removed entirely. My butt is fully exposed this way and completely vulnerable to the spanker’s hand, paddle or strap, but not in such a sexual way as fully naked would feel. After all, in a true discipline situation, all the attention should be on the spankee’s ass cheeks and maybe his thighs, but nothing else. All that said, it’s not a hard and fast rule by any means - just a preference.  

I've always had a firm policy that I spank only bare-bottom. This last year I had to make an exception when I was given the honor of spanking a close friend's boyfriend on two separate occasions. Out of respect for their relationship, and her distaste for spanking, I kept the spanking as "vanilla" as possible and did not require him to drop his drawers. I would be unlikely to make this exception again. It seemed to defeat half of the purpose of the spanking, and I had a heck of a time gauging things when I couldn't keep tabs on the condition of his butt. 

• Like 1