Spanking Needs Forums

Clothed or bare?

Ever since childhood I have been spanked bare bottom.  Now as an adult, I am usually totally stripped before being spanked.  If this is not possible, at the very least, bare bottom is the way it has been and that is the way I prefer it.  I feel being bare bottom adds meaning and a bit of embarrassment to the spanking. 

• Like 5
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Most of my spankings are disciplinary and always on the bare bottom I am of the view a spanking is not a spanking unless on the bare bottom! 

• Like 2
2 hours ago, petitemmi said:

i was almost always spanked bare or naked right out of the bathtub so that's how i'd expect it...

I'm told that being spanked on a wet bottom is a unique experience in itself

• Like 1

I prefer bare bottom or nude it introduces an element of shame and embarrassment to the punishment. Also has to be over the knee, again shame and embarrassment for said bad behavior.  

I agree. Plus, over the knee is more intimate that bending someone over a table. Even when punishing, there's something about it that carries the idea of closeness and care.

• Thanks 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 8/16/2020 at 7:47 AM, ianl said:

I don't like Punishment full stop, that is why its effective, and I wouldn't be choosing how its delivered. 

That's for sure! And you, young man, need to be taken to task! :P

• Haha 1

When I spank my husband he is put in panties.  It adds an element of embarrassment which he needs and it also helps put him in the right mind set.  That is not to say they do not come during the spanking as I like to do that as well.

• Like 2
  • Sad 2

I am caned for pure discipline purposes.

I am fully clothed, but a small part of my anatomy will be uncovered to receive the caning. I am not given an option.....it is just how it is done.

Modesty is preserved while having a small area uncovered means that I get the full benefit from each stroke.

On 1/24/2021 at 5:25 AM, Chawsee said:

That's for sure! And you, young man, need to be taken to task! :P

awwwwwwwwww but but but 

I self spanking starting bare. I want the full effect from the start, also being able to see to ensure there are no problems during the spanking.

• Like 1

Mine have always started on the underwear, but it is only for a few moments before they come down.  At that point, you know it is going to get serious and bare is how it will finish out with a well spanked butt.  

My first real spanking was in my teens from my friends mother and for that I was naked so in later life that is my preference, I feel it adds to the embarrassment and humiliation.

• Like 1

For me its the process of being undressed (sort of against my protests) as part of the punishment. Its the feeling of surrendering control and whilst at the start, I protest, the humiliation is getting stripped to my underwear and vest and then naked. Its all related to losing control of the process.