Little

How to meet someone safely

What is the best way to meet people safely? 

My suggestion would be talk for a while, get the feel of the person maybe on kik or skype ask how they feel about certain things, boundaries etc.  Then when you are comfortable enough use skype for kik for video chat.  If you just stay with texting you will never be completely comfortable, but if you see the person on video chat that will go a long way to being comfortable. Now when you are ready to meet someone do it in a public place, at a restaurant or something like that.  And NEVER go with someone on the first meeting.  Hope this helps. 

• Like 1

Find out all about them online. experiences they have... how long they have been in the spanking world... etc If told they are married and wife does not understand them.. move on.... Too many cheaters play that game... 

Ask for references you can check on and if not willing to given any.. move on. Talk on phone BUT block your number on your cell. NEVER meet in a hotel room to start with. Always meet in a general area with folks around you.. I like a coffee shop...Never accept a drink with alcohol in it... Park your car a short distance away and make sure they do not follow you to your car..

Later on once you are comfortable to meet for a spanking, get a copy of their drivers license ahead of time. When it comes to 'safe calls' that are popular think thru that that means..and glad to comment on that if you want more info. There is NO truly safe call unless you are willing for a friend to call the cops if he or she does not hear back from you at the time you said you would call. 

All the best in your search.. Hopefully a fun one if you are very careful!!!

Davyd 

• Like 3

Thank you!

All great advice! The only thing I can add is be careful about your personal information when getting to know someone. Don’t tell them your last name, where you live, work, go to school or any of your social media until you’re sure you can trust them and actually want to meet. I made a lot of mistakes when I first started exploring spanking and as a genuine person, its  easy to be naive or too trusting. You have to really set boundaries for yourself as well as whoever you’re planning to meet. 

Meet somewhere public for coffee or lunch. When you do decide to meet privately tell a friend you are going on a date and would like him or her to be a safety call. 

Let me get back to something I do feel strongly about... Safe calls. 

The assumption is that when meeting for a spanking one asks a trusted friend to be available for a "safe call" In reality what does that mean if you are not able to make that call? Apart from getting your friend to panic what is the plan for them to come to your help? A few ideas to consider.. If meeting in a hotel room, ask the friend to stay in the lobby and once you are in the room, text them the room number. They can come and knock on the door if there is no answer and if no response from you at that time, they can call manager of hotel. If meeting in a private home for the first time, that can get more complicated.... The one been spanked must be ok with the idea that you may need to call the cops if there is no answer.... Some will think I am too extreme but know too many horror stories of folks hurt cuz they did not plan for a safe spanking ahead of time and ended up in the hands of a sadist.