Oldfashiondaddy

Covid-19 lockdown and how hard it's been on all our spanking needs

This lockdown it hard to begin with. Not being able to fill our spanking needs is driving me crazy. What are you doing to fill and and satisfy your spanking and discipline needs? Nothing is taboo. At least in my world! I want to hear it all. In detail!!!

I don't really like a whole lot of spanking videos for various reasons: spanking too light with spankee overreaction, too much yak not enough smack. That said, I have been watching them more, and while there seem to be fewer of them I've been watching the ones where men are being spanked if I do a search.

As my state is partial reopened, I'm a little less concerned about meeting up for a spanking session. My brother-in-law brought up a good point about shared air though.

23 hours ago, Zhal said:

I don't really like a whole lot of spanking videos for various reasons: spanking too light with spankee overreaction, too much yak not enough smack. That said, I have been watching them more, and while there seem to be fewer of them I've been watching the ones where men are being spanked if I do a search.

As my state is partial reopened, I'm a little less concerned about meeting up for a spanking session. My brother-in-law brought up a good point about shared air though.

Thank you for sharing. I agree that videos have way too much talk and not enough spanking and crying. They should let the spanking speak for itself. And for the love of everything holy...shut the fuckin music, TV and other noises off. It's the sound of the spanking and crying I want to hear!!!

• Haha 1

Just a random thought:

20' long paddles

Hell of a time getting a good swing but then again...you wouldn't need much 😁

• Haha 1

I have seen some Japanese spanking videos where a woman is tied to a bench and the spanker is using a huge paddle that looks to be  At least four  feet long. I’ve also seen work appear to be some sort of prison scenario with naked men in the shower and uniform guards with paddles that appear to be six feet long working them over. Very odd.

19 hours ago, Needsitbad said:

Just a random thought:

20' long paddles

Hell of a time getting a good swing but then again...you wouldn't need much 😁

I'd like to feel that myself. 

14 hours ago, JonTx said:

I have seen some Japanese spanking videos where a woman is tied to a bench and the spanker is using a huge paddle that looks to be  At least four  feet long. I’ve also seen work appear to be some sort of prison scenario with naked men in the shower and uniform guards with paddles that appear to be six feet long working them over. Very odd.

I'll have to look them up. I've seen so many videos I'm ready to make my own lol

I've satisfied myself with some 'self' caning sessions (the results of which you can view on my spanking tube page), but it's not the same as real caning from my Headmaster. 

Hopefully it won't be too long before we're back to some form of normality.

On 6/22/2020 at 7:01 AM, Oldfashiondaddy said:

Thank you for sharing. I agree that videos have way too much talk and not enough spanking and crying. They should let the spanking speak for itself. And for the love of everything holy...shut the fuckin music, TV and other noises off. It's the sound of the spanking and crying I want to hear!!!

😂😂  Amen!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

I agree with the above. The Thwack of the cane or the hard stinging smack of the brush and paddle on the bottom and the yelp of the naughty one getting it! Nothing else needed!!

When i have reed @Oldfashiondaddy comment:

On 6/22/2020 at 2:01 PM, Oldfashiondaddy said:

I have exploded with big smile on my face. That just make my day.

7 hours ago, Chawsee said:

😂😂  Amen!

So I'm not alone. You want to hear every single second of the spanking and crying? I love all the sounds involved in a spanking!!! 

• Like 1

also the spankee saying No more No more i will be good!

14 hours ago, Oldfashiondaddy said:

So I'm not alone. You want to hear every single second of the spanking and crying? I love all the sounds involved in a spanking!!! 

😂 Yes! Another thing that drives me crazy is when the spanker lays the implement on the spankee's butt and goes tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, SMACK. Then stops to rub and caress the spankee before repeating this ridiculous scenario: tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, SMACK. Then more rubbing. I want to burst into that room, say, "Give me THAT!" ....yank the paddle out of their fool hand, and show 'em how it's done. 🤣

5 hours ago, Chawsee said:

😂 Yes! Another thing that drives me crazy is when the spanker lays the implement on the spankee's butt and goes tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, SMACK. Then stops to rub and caress the spankee before repeating this ridiculous scenario: tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, tap, SMACK. Then more rubbing. I want to burst into that room, say, "Give me THAT!" ....yank the paddle out of their fool hand, and show 'em how it's done. 🤣

I had someone do that to me once, so after a few minutes I turned round and said "Are you spanking me or dusting me ?"....

• Haha 2

You want to know what really grinds my gears when watching spanking videos? Spankees screaming their heads off to every pat of a patty cake spanking.

Agree with the above I hate it when spankers give little love taps  I want them to blister their bottoms red and give a proper spanking!

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Chawsee said:

Haha...I totally agree. I yell at videos and say, shut the fuck up and spank that ass!!! Nobody give a shit what you have to say. There no talking in spanking.  The spanking is the message. It's called discipline!!! Not talking therapy!!! And the rubbing!!! Wtf!!! I don't let my spankees rub their butt during or after the spanking. If I catch you while standing in the corner after the spank...you are in for it!!!

• Haha 1

Just now, Oldfashiondaddy said:

Haha...I totally agree. I yell at videos and say, shut the fuck up and spank that ass!!! Nobody give a shit what you have to say. There no talking in spanking.  The spanking is the message. It's called discipline!!! Not talking therapy!!! And the rubbing!!! Wtf!!! I don't let my spankees rub their butt during or after the spanking. If I catch you while standing in the corner after the spank...you are in for it!!!

There are some videos I have to turn off because of the unnecessary bullshit and not enough spanking

8 hours ago, ukspanko said:

I had someone do that to me once, so after a few minutes I turned round and said "Are you spanking me or dusting me ?"....

Haha...thats really bad when your not getting spanked enough and have to ask the spanker to stop rubbing you and just spank lol

Ed Lee, proprietor of nuWest, once said that a model looked over her shoulder and said, “I’ll let you know if I start nod off.”  I would guess she regretted saying that. 

• Haha 2

On 6/29/2020 at 2:32 PM, JonTx said:

Ed Lee, proprietor of nuWest, once said that a model looked over her shoulder and said, “I’ll let you know if I start nod off.”  I would guess she regretted saying that. 

I am totally gonna try that line one of these days... Mayne not this week, I'm trying to be good this week, but that rarely lasts 2 weeks in a row... 😶😏😈

I don’t mind the talking, so long as it’s during the buildup. Once the spanking begins, it should only be an occasional “is this starting to sink in yet, young man?” from the spanker, followed by a “yes ma’am” from the spankee 

I know some of these video producers are businesses, but I want to watch a spanking video, not stills of the the spanking before you get to the actual video. I know it's a "preview" but it's too long. Let the redding, bruising, etc. speak from the video not the post pictures.