briella

Looking for a disciplinarian

Hi y'all,

Kinda nervous about this but I figured I'd give it a shot. I'm looking for a disciplinarian in the US but I'm flexible with location as I can easily relocate and/or travel frequently. I'm 20 years old, have been raised with discipline and have had a disciplinarian in the past and am currently at the point where I feel like my life is getting out of control and I need discipline again. I'm open to having a disciplinarian or potentially something more (domestic discipline) with the right person. 

Thank you for reading and being willing to possibly help me get my life back on track.

xo

Ella

Hi Ella,

I know that I live in Wis but you sound wonderful and I'd love to be your disciplinarian. I hope we can chat and that you find what your looking for. 

Randy

Im a disciplinarian located in Atlanta, GA. Not too far away from you.

Hi, I'm frank. I'm a strict disciplinarian. I believe in the old fashion spankings . I would love to chat with you. 

Hi Ella:

I seelooking for a disciplinarian to help you through some things going on right now. I would be happy to talk to you about your needs and see if we would be a good fit. Where are you located? What type of issues do you think are getting out of hand?  I’m in the Charleston, SC area. 

I'm a disciplinarian in Charlotte, NC, available for online sessions now and in person as we get this covid-19 more under control.