Sign in to follow this  
Lita

Have you ever....

had to write out your own punishment AS a punishment? I'm to do it tomorrow and I'm beyond words 

Its a very good idea.  Have you been informed on what it will be?

Yes, I've had to write out my punishment before.  I visited a mistress and part of the requirement was to write what I had done that I considered naughty behaviour.  I needed to demonstrate that I understood in advance why I was there seeking punishment.  I was also requested to choose from a list in order of preference the implement I was to be punished with.  It increased my excitement and anticipation knowing precisely what I'd done that deserved punishment and what I would be punished with.  

• Like 2

1 hour ago, michaelbottom said:

I was also requested to choose from a list in order of preference the implement I was to be punished with. 

Now that is really good option that i would like to experience when female would spank me but for stress relief/reset spanking or funishment.

Occasionally I am told to chose what implements I am to be spanked with.  Everything else is her decision.

I actually really like this idea. Stealing this for future use :D

On 6/16/2020 at 11:29 PM, OnlySolutions said:

Its a very good idea.  Have you been informed on what it will be?

I have to make it up. I said her bitch friend was fat. She's mean and has a crush on me but would cane me raw if she could. I can't take that! Maybe I'll put kneeling on rice or something?

Maybe apologize for the language and attitude and say that you will try to not do that again.  If you were my spankee 50 on each cheek with a hairbrush after a good hand warm-up and maybe more with my belt should suffice...  Good luck with your spanking.

I actually like this idea very much, but from the standpoint of requesting what I want ahead of time instead of having to direct nearly every aspect of it while I’m getting it, which is what I have to do now on the rare occasion that I get one. 

I’d be curious to read what you came up with if you’re willing to share.