This or That

Kce89

Yeah well that really depends on a few factors like your location, where you need to go, and price/opportunity cost.  Let's say I live in the Big City and I need to go elsewhere inside Big City then I would grab public trans.  If I am going from Big City to countryside or vice-versa, I'm hopping in a motor  vehicle.  Finally, cost-wise if gas was $10/gallon I hop on bus,  if the petrol is $1.59/gallon I WILL do what ??????  Bonus points for answering correctly!  Or you may choose taking demerits of your record or an AG t-shirt.   Whoops this kinda got long, my bad. 

• Confused 1
16 hours ago, ukspanko said:

Twinkies - We have a large American community where I live in the UK ( Fords main offices are here ) 

Grime or Dubstep ?

Hey ukspanko I'm having a dance party of 1 in my bedroom, blasting some some old school Orb ... remember them?  Perpetual Dawn, Little Fluffy Clouds, etc.  ( I know it's not grime or dubstep, I think they go by -Ambient House- .. . I get confused on all the subgenres particularly cuz I'm not British lol)     Anyways,  pure bliss, ??

• Like 1
3 hours ago, AfterGeometry said:

Hey ukspanko I'm having a dance party of 1 in my bedroom, blasting some some old school Orb ... remember them?  Perpetual Dawn, Little Fluffy Clouds, etc.  ( I know it's not grime or dubstep, I think they go by -Ambient House- .. . I get confused on all the subgenres particularly cuz I'm not British lol)     Anyways,  pure bliss, ??

Yeah I'd forgotten how good The Orb etc were. I remember those tunes as a teenager - although back then I was a hardcore punker really and you stuck with your tribe. I always suspected the ravers were having more fun and later on when I first heard Jungle/Drum and bass I became much more open minded musically. It does get complex with all the UK rave genres but a good way ( perhaps ) of undertstanding dubstep and grime ( both of which branch off from D&B) is seeing dubstep as stadium rock and grime as punk. I probably go more towards the punk side of things but I like melody as well.

• Like 1