Spanking Needs Forums

You used what?

I am.wondering two things.  

1.  How many of is are spanking purists?  Have a specific prefered item, location, position and stick to that.

2.  For those that aren't, what have you tried?  Strangest?  How did it feel?

I am like a spankee at a buffet.  I want to try every known implement and pervertable.  So far, our "strangest" are a plastic cutting board (tame), a Jacks Links XXL meat stick, (pretty ouchy) and today, a long, skinny LaffyTaffy.  I started going "ouch! OUCH!" He told me it was the LaffyTaffy and that gave me the giggles so then he spanked me harder with it!  Best $0.59 I have ever spent on an implement.  Lol

• Like 2

I'm very traditional. My spankings are OTK (over-the-knee) or OTB (over-the-bed). I've handled wooden paddles, silicone paddles, belts, a leather saddle strap, 3-fingered tawse, wooden spoons, silicone spatulas, a rattan carpet beater, and a few other pervertables that are no longer worthy of mention. Nowadays it's a (quality) paddle or leather strap in the OTK or OTB position. Perhaps I'm a spanking purist; maybe it's just my age, but I strive for my spankings to replicate stern, old-fashioned discipline from a caring maternal figure. 

• Like 5

I used to experiment a lot more when I first started, before I bought any implements specifically for spanking. In those early days, it was all kinds of pervertibles from around the house: wooden spoons, brushes, wood cutting board, plastic and metal spatulas, flyswatter, ruler, cords...the weirdest was definitely a meat tenderizer. I just used whatever I could find that would work.

Now that I actually have implements, it's pretty traditional: paddles, straps, and canes, with the addition of a couple of more intense floggers. My couple of pervertible implements are also on the traditional side- wooden spoon, hairbrush, and bath brush. I just love the classics. For me, there is just something extra satisfying about more traditional implements.

• Like 2

I work with someone for weight-management. Once, when she had not met her goals, she had eaten a pack of twizzlers. I made a whip out of twizzlers and used it on her.

• Like 1

Traditionalist, me. I do like various role plays, but at the end of the day I gravitate to OTK or bend over a bed/chair/desk, and the tone is the same: stern but loving, strict but caring.

• Like 2
  • 2 weeks later...
On 6/12/2020 at 11:30 PM, Amethyst_Moon said:

My couple of pervertible implements are also on the traditional side- wooden spoon, hairbrush, and bath brush. I just love the classics. For me, there is just something extra satisfying about more traditional implements.

Defiantly agree with this. Maybe they are more appealing do to it is what most people have grown up seeing, thinking, or hearing about.

I had recently had a large wad of cash for putting a down payment on a car. I has slapping it against my hand and wondered if anyone had used a wad of cash to spank someone before. Defiantly wouldn't be used for anything serious, but would be interesting.
Also I have a 2 knives with handmade leather sheaths. They can be used like small handheld straps and provide a good sting.

*I had recently had a large wad of cash for putting a down payment on a car. I was slapping it against my hand and wondered if anyone had used a wad of cash to spank someone before. Defiantly wouldn't be used for anything serious, but would be interesting.
I also have 2 knives with handmade leather sheaths. They can be used like small handheld straps and provide a good sting.

• Like 1

Has anyone ever been spanked with a rubber garden hose without the metal connector? I read about this years ago but I’ve never really seen anybody talk about it. Apparently, it’s terrible so I wouldn’t try it. I’m not exactly sure what it does, but might cause injury, I guess. Not sure why. 

13 hours ago, JonTx said:

My goodness.

The rubber part. It was in the back seat of Missy's SUV in a parking lot. It was embarrassing as much as painful. I loved/hated it. And I asked for it. I was told "when we get home" and I mimicked back and then laughed when I was told it could happen "RIGHT NOW."

The metal part wasn't attached.

• Like 1

I had a period where I was working in Australia for a few months and really didn't expect to be meeting anyone.  When I did stumble across someone who wanted to play I had to improvise really quickly.  It's amazing what you can find at thrift stores if you have a kinky mind.

As to the most strange, I did use nettles once (and the request of the spankee).  I like the effect they had on her mentally, I didn't like the fact that I couldn't 'control' their impact.  The harder the stroke was no indication of the amount of stings.  In fact it seemed to be the opposite.

On 6/25/2020 at 9:22 AM, JonTx said:

Has anyone ever been spanked with a rubber garden hose without the metal connector? I read about this years ago but I’ve never really seen anybody talk about it. Apparently, it’s terrible so I wouldn’t try it. I’m not exactly sure what it does, but might cause injury, I guess. Not sure why. 

A million years ago my pal's mom used a rubber douche bag hose.  It left him with some good marks