Mr.Irish

Your most deserved spanking

Rubbing my sore bottom, has me thinking. What was your most deserved punishment. And did you learn your lesson?

And go!

Mine was in school, way back in the day a bunch of us had bean shooters, one of us was stupid and shot one at a teacher. About five of us that had them were taken to the boiler room, made to bend over and got three swats from the school paddle. It hurt everyone of rubbed our butts after the swats. I had black and blue bruises for a week after.... and yes we all learned our lesson, never got a bean shooter again.

• Like 1

Other than a couple quick hand spanks in school, which still upset me to this day when I think about them, they all were.  But most deserved was when I gave my mother the finger at age 15.  It had been a few years since she had spanked me, but her belt came out of retirment that day.  Actually I felt so guilty about it that I didn't even try to put up a fuss.

• Like 2

For me, one was Sunday night.  I had worked an early shift and hubbs had to work a double.  We hadn't seen each other since 330am when he got home around 1030 pm.  I knew he was exhausted and that there would be no play, and I thought I was ok with that. 

On his way home he called me and asked if I had.completed all tasks for the week before.  I had and we talked about how to track it etc. 

I heated up his left over chinese food so it was ready when he came in.  He was about to change and I was lounging in the bed trying to keep myself distracted and behave. 

He made some comment about thinking about taking me to the shed for a spanking but deciding it was too much effort... I sweetly replied that I had thought about grilling him a steak... When his eyes lit up I finished "but it was too much effort..."  My thought was this would show him it isn't nice to dangle the carrot you have no intention of giving...  He motioned me.to roll over.  I never object to a spanking but tried to apologize and tell him I didn't mean it and he really didn't have to spank me.that night.  I thought he would either drop it or give me a lack luster swat or two.  I finally rolled over and he brought out the riding crop and paddle.  He gave me a solid spanking with both while.I apologized.  It wasn't terribly painful, but I felt so bad for not letting him relax and eat his dinner that I was crying pretty good before it was over.  He told me he had planned on giving me a solid spanking anyway, so he wasn't upset that I gave him a reason lol.  Still I felt.I totally deserved whatever for not controlling my tongue and appreciating what a long day he has.

That question just got me to thinking about the discipline my wife and I administer on each other every so often for misbehavior.  I thought about the times I felt like I "deserved" it and, truth be told, those were the occasions when I kinda wanted to be spanked anyways.  So, my perception of what I "deserved" was the exact opposite of when I actually deserved it.  The truth is, the times when my wife called me on the carpet, catching me off guard when I had pulled some obnoxious stunt, and I was in no mood to be disciplined - I was stubborn and defiant and had to really work at it to just get a grip on myself and submit, resenting every minute of the discipline, thinking that my wife was being a bitch and being arbitrary with me.  Those are the times I deserved it really.      

Example:  My wife went with her friend Jenn to Las Vegas for a long weekend.  I promised her I would get some repairs around the house done.  I got worried about some filings I needed to prepare in the upcoming week, so I got distracted with that (yes, I'm a stupid workaholic), and kept telling myself I would get to the chores.  My wife even called midway during the weekend, and I said, yes babe, I've done the things you asked, everything is good.  Of course, my wife gets back, and I haven't done what I promised, and she sees that I lied to her about it when she called in.  Not only that, Jenn came in for a visit while dropping off my wife, and the house was a mess, which, on top of everything else, embarrassed my wife.  After Jenn left, I made a futile attempt to explain how important my work responsibilities were and blah blah blah.  That probably just got me punished worse.  Breaking a promise, lying, disrespect, a rule break trifecta on my part.  Stupid me.  So, no surprise, she beat the crap out of me with the frat paddle.  Looking back, I know I surely deserved it.  

• Like 2

I can name several from my childhood that were deserved beyond any doubt.  The absolute most deserved was probably when I was about ten.  I apparently had a streak of pyromania for a few months.  There were several spankings that led up to the big one.  I was bored and in the bathroom with a pack of matches.  I decided it would be a great idea to light a bonfire in the toilet.  I first used a whole roll of toilet paper to create large wads and started dropping them in the toilet.     They seemed to soak up all the water because the top layers were dry.  I then crumpled sheets of newspaper and placed them on the toilet paper.  I topped it with several sheets of crumpled paper from a magazine.  I set it ablaze.  The fire grew quickly and much larger than I expected!  I panicked!  I flushed the toilet.  The water swirled around and extinguished the fire, but the toilet also overflowed.  The bathroom was filled with smoke.  The toilet was clogged and the floor was covered in a wet ashy mess.  Then I noticed that an alarm clock on a shelf had melted a little.  The severity of all of this didn't sink in until my mom was banging on the bathroom door and asking what I was doing.  Of course I could only sa, "Nothing!"  She demanded that I open the door.  When I opened the door and she saw the mess, she had a look of horror.   She started screaming at me and screaming questions that I didn't want to answer.   She sent me to my room to "wait!"  That was the worst.  I waited a long time while she first cleaned the bathroom.  I was filled with angst each time I heard her pass by my bedroom door.  Then finally, she just barged in with the paddle in hand.  She seemed mildly calmer than when she first saw it.  She was still very loud and I'm sure every neighbor within a few houses knew what was going on.  I had to bare my butt and lie down on my bed.  I received the longest and hardest, fully lectured, bare-bottom paddling of my life.  I cried myself to sleep in the middle of a summer afternoon after that.  I woke up over an hour later with my bare butt still exposed and hot.  That gave true meaning to the you won't sit for a week threat.  I was afraid to touch matches for years.  I definitely learned my lesson.

• Like 3

Thanks for sharing everyone!! Keep it coming! 

18 hours ago, Rand E said:

... Breaking a promise, lying, disrespect, a rule break trifecta on my part.  Stupid me.  So, no surprise, she beat the crap out of me with the frat paddle.  Looking back, I know I surely deserved it.  

I didn't answer part 2 of the question.  Did I learn my lesson?  I will say one thing, the coDD arrangement my wife and I have has induced some big changes in our behavior.  Not always what you might expect.  As far as lying, I am pretty sure we both almost never lie to each other any more, at least not about anything serious.  We both discovered it is too easy to get caught at it, and the consequences (as in the case above) are never worth it.  We also behave much more respectfully with each other, both alone, and out among friends and family, to the point where some friends have remarked about it (even though they don't know why).  The rule about breaking promises?  That induced changes, but for the wrong reasons.  Now, we rarely make hard-and-fast promises to each other about anything these days, at least, not the casual sort we were prone to make easily prior to having serious consequences backing them up - getting a solemn promise out of either of us to the other is like pulling teeth.  I'm not sure that is the most beneficial response to the discipline, but, hey, 2 out of 3 behavior improvements ain't bad.   :)

There was a close second to the "Toilet Bowl Bonfire" spanking.  Some may think this one is more deserved than that one.

I was twelve and I was angry with my mom about something.  I can't remember what I was angry about, but I remember everything that followed.

I remember being angry and yelling, "Ducking Hunt!"  Except, those two words started with "F" and "C."  I regretted it as I was saying it.  I love my mom and really didn't mean to say that.  At the same time, I kicked the wall of my bedroom.  Unfortunately for me, my foot broke a hole in the wall. 

My mom looked like she wanted to punch me, but she ran downstairs instead.  I heard the infamous (at least for me) sound of the cabinet where she kept the paddle slam shut.  I was in trouble.  I realized that I was in even more trouble because I knew the paddle wasn't there -- I had it!  That's a story for another time.

She ran back up the stairs and into my room empty handed.  She looked furious.  She looked me in the eye and asked, "Do you have the paddle?"  I think my heart stopped before it started pounding in my chest.  I was never good at telling a lie.  How could I admit to having it?  Why do I have it?  She was looking deep into my eyes and it felt like she was looking into my soul.   I felt like she knew exactly where it was.  I had to look away while trying to think of a good answer.  All I could come up with was, "Why would I have it?"  Then she said, "Don't lie to me!  I'll search your room."  

I don't know if she already knew I had it.  I had it under my mattress for about two weeks.  I was trying to find an opportunity to return it.  I broke down and said, "It's under my mattress."  She lifted my mattress and retrieved the paddle.  Then the inquisition began about what I was doing with it.  I had a bunch of "ahhs, umms, and I don't know" answers.  She concluded that I stole it to avoid getting spanked with it.  That was not embarrassing compared to the truth, so I agreed.

Then she said the phrase I really hated to hear, "Pull your pants down and lie down!"

I was too embarrassed and overwhelmed with guilt and shame to resist.  I turned to my bed and opened my pants.  I stretched out on my stomach and reached down to push my pants and underwear down below the bottom of my butt.  I hugged my pillow and buried my face in it.

I could feel the paddle placed and held across my butt, just below the center, like she always did.

She verbally enumerated the reasons why she was about to spank me.  1. She mentioned the profanity, but went into detail as to how bad that "C" word was and how much worse it was that it was directed at her.  2. She mentioned my lack of self-control and destructive behavior by kicking a hole in the wall.  3. She mentioned that I was a thief for having the paddle without permission.  4. She mentioned that I was a liar since I did not tell her that I had it when she first asked.

She paused in silence for a few seconds then said, "Don't move!"

Another quite memorable long and hard bare-bottom paddling followed...  it was like four consecutive spankings.

I still feel uncomfortable saying that “C" word.  I won't say it in front of my mom.  I have developed tremendous self-control as a currently practicing martial artist and black belt.  I will not take something that isn't mine and I still have a problem with telling a lie.  I think I learned some lessons there.

Sorry for the second post.  There are many more, but those are probably the most significant. 

• Like 2

My most deserved spanking was probably after I told my spanker that he had a small penis.  I was just frustrated and I didn't feel the release that I needed.  I def. felt the release after my spanking.

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

I had always been a very quiet, respectful, obedient little girl. But one day, when I was about ten years old, I really messed up. I disobeyed my mother, then lied about it. Daylight was just breaking as I headed to the barn to do morning chores. As I stepped out the back door, my mother told me to grain the bucks (male breeding stock of our dairy goat herd) that morning.

I first fed and watered the horses and mules, then gave the does (female goats) hay. I would grain them later, when I milked them. The bucks, however, were in a pen of their own. I took them hay, but noticed that their grain trough had water in it from the previous night's downpour. I didn't feel like dismantling the trough to pour out the water, as I still had to do the milking and tend to the pigs, geese, and chickens. So I decided that I'd just grain the bucks the next day, instead, when it was Saturday and I didn't have to rush off to school. And since I usually handled the livestock chores by myself, it was unlikely that my mother would ever find out. 

When I returned to the house for breakfast, Mom asked if I'd gotten the bucks grained. I said yes. The next morning, at around 7am, I was abruptly woken when she stormed into my bedroom, yanked me out of bed while scolding me sternly for disobeying AND lying, pulled down my pajama pants, and laid into me with the hardest spanking I ever got. To make matters worse, my dad stood in the doorway and watched. Come to find out, she had gone out early to handle the chores that morning, allowing me to sleep in a couple extra hours. And there was no way I'd grained those bucks when their trough still had water in it from Thursday night's rainstorm. 

To this day, I have a REAL thing about honesty-- about being honorable and trustworthy, and about telling the truth, no matter what. In other people, too, I value this trait above all others. Anyone who knows me well can vouch for this. 

• Like 9
  • Thanks 3

All of them. 

On 6/8/2020 at 6:04 PM, Mr.Irish said:

Rubbing my sore bottom, has me thinking. What was your most deserved punishment. And did you learn your lesson?

And go!

So tell us about yours...  :) 

• Like 3

11 hours ago, Chawsee said:

So tell us about yours...  :) 

Well my experience in being a Spankee has been slim at best. But since it’s new territory for me. But definitely after lying to my wife, then promptly getting caught in the lie. I spanked myself very hard, since at the time she didn’t want to (up until then she had been exclusively a bottom) then After showing her I wasn’t above being spanked submitted to a long spanking at the hands of my wife too. Let’s say I was wearing loose pants for a couple days after... 

I’ve been trying to write our DD journey over in the writing desk, under the heading “from top to bottom” And that particular spanking is pt1, and pt2 if you’re interested. Going forward I aim to keep posting stories from our life, since things seem to be going down a very interesting rabbit hole these days!

• Like 2