Spanking Needs Forums

Maternal Disciplinarian in NW Montana

Chawsee

I will be taking a hiatus from disciplining during the summer of 2020 to devote my focus to something else that I'm working on. But I will be resuming this fall, with one established spankee and room for one more. If this is what you're seeking, and my location is convenient for you (you'll have to travel to me), this is a good time to PM me and begin building a relationship. (I require that before we proceed.) A friendly warning, though... My standards are strict. I accept only gentlemen-- respectful, courteous, and submissive. My style is old-fashioned OTK (over-the-knee) or old-fashioned OTB (over-the-bed) with a maternal, nurturing approach. Sessions are strictly platonic.

Please, serious inquiries only. PM me and we'll see if we're compatible.

🌲 Chawsee

Ms Chawsee, I just wanted to say, I'm a straight switch, and after I reading your posting you sound perfect! I agree with everything you require, I feel the exact same way, I'm a believer in being a gentleman, otk, platonic, nurturing, etc. I only wish I was closer but being in Wis is to far. I wish I could find someone like you in Wis.    

• Like 1

@disciplineguy12  ...Thank you so much. Wisconsin has more potential partners to choose from than does Montana. There's got to be a right match for you out there. Best of luck to you on your journey. 🌻

• 2 weeks later...
On 6/6/2020 at 1:42 PM, Chawsee said:

I will be taking a hiatus from disciplining during the summer of 2020 to devote my focus to something else that I'm working on. But I will be resuming this fall, with one established spankee and room for one more. If this is what you're seeking, and my location is convenient for you (you'll have to travel to me), this is a good time to PM me and begin building a relationship. (I require that before we proceed.) A friendly warning, though... My standards are strict. I accept only gentlemen-- respectful, courteous, and submissive. My style is old-fashioned OTK (over-the-knee) or old-fashioned OTB (over-the-bed) with a maternal, nurturing approach. Sessions are strictly platonic.

Please, serious inquiries only. PM me and we'll see if we're compatible.

...i'm serious!...and submissive and respectful!

• Like 1
19 hours ago, Chawsee said:

You are, Ammon. You're a gem. But a little too far away?

...maybe too far away...maybe too far for a monthly or semi-monthly paddling?  ...not too far for a close friendship? Too far for meeting regularly...not too far for a rare or occasional meeting? Certainly not too far for admiration and fondness! ... and courtesy, respect...

• Like 1
32 minutes ago, ammon said:

...maybe too far away...maybe too far for a monthly or semi-monthly paddling?  ...not too far for a close friendship? Too far for meeting regularly...not too far for a rare or occasional meeting? Certainly not too far for admiration and fondness! ... and courtesy, respect...

Awww, very kind of you, my friend. You've always been a sweetheart. And yes, I'm sure I could squeeze you in for a once-in-a-lifetime, or an occasional, paddling. ;) 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Anddddddd your inbox is now full. 

Just kidding! I have no doubt you'll have many interested though. Good luck in the search :D

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
On 7/5/2020 at 4:30 AM, Kce89 said:

Anddddddd your inbox is now full. 

Just kidding! I have no doubt you'll have many interested though. Good luck in the search :D

As much storage space as we each have in our inboxes (a generous amount), they do have to be thinned out regularly to keep from reaching capacity. I'm mindful, though, to keep up with this task. 😇