If you could spank or be spanked by a celebrity who would it be and why?  

I think that either Katy Mixon or Melissa McCarthy would be a wonderful person either to spank, or to be spanked by.  

I find somewhat heavier women aesthetically pleasing to look at, and also have an interest in those with red hair, particularly natural redheads.  This may all be related to the fact that the very first girl I spanked way back in college when we were both 18 was a heavier redhead.  However, my spanking interests have always been totally non-sexual.

For erotic spanking:  Chris Hemsworth

For punishment spanking:  Sam Elliot

• Like 1

Chawsee, i don't know either of those...but what's the difference? i mean, what kind of man would You want for an erotic spanking? and, what kind for a punishment spanking?

And, were You thinking of giving the spankings? Would You use paddles?

Thanks, Chawsee

To get spanked by is natalie dormer it's the way she smiles like she knows something.

“Chawsee, i don't know either of those“ ammon

you must know those guys - 

Thor = Chris Hemsworth

Caretaker- old guy on horse in Ghost Rider= Sam Elliott

good grief !  😷😱

I have always wanted Jennifer Aniston over my knee. Neve Campbell would be a lovely person to have in that position as well.

• Like 1

Would love to be spanked by Marge Simpson !

• Haha 1

I would love to spank Robin from The Batman Show.

On 6/2/2020 at 1:13 PM, ammon said:

Chawsee, i don't know either of those...but what's the difference? i mean, what kind of man would You want for an erotic spanking? and, what kind for a punishment spanking?

And, were You thinking of giving the spankings? Would You use paddles?

Thanks, Chawsee

Chris Hemsworth is a "hottie," masculine, handsome, sexy. So though I'm really not prone to being star-struck, in this silly fantasy scenario, he'd be my ideal switch partner. 

Sam Elliot is a natural father-figure-- calm, controlled, in charge, protective. I'd submit to him.  

To answer your last question, I would use a paddle and/or strap on Hemsworth, if he liked the idea. But when bottoming to either guy, I'd pray that he used only his strong hand on me. :D

Lindsey Vonn, have you seen the thighs on that girl ?  That is a lap I'd go over in a heart beat. 

• Like 1

I think I’d like to spank the Spanish actress who plays “Tokyo” on Money Heist (Netflix). She’s so damn... spankable!😊

I like to be spanked by women a bit older than I am, so I’ll go with either Meryl Streep or Dame Helen Mirren. I’d happily squirm over either of their laps!

• Like 1

Welsh Opera Singer Katherine Jenkins,

Whenever She come on the TV,I have a picture of Her in My mind, over my knee with Her Knickers round Her knees

Apparently She is quite difficult, so I'm sure Her Husband has plenty of opportunity to Spank Her !

Foxy.London

• Like 1

Lady Gaga. With a paddle when she is mooning her audience, as she sometimes does. Just imagine the look on her face when she realizes what has happened, hears a loud smack and feels a horrible, burning pain in her bare bottom.

And what fun picturing her reaction afterwards when she attempts to sit down. Maybe realizes she'd prefer to stand, or go looking for a couple of pillows.

• Like 2

Margot Robbie. 

Given her recent portrayals of Harley Quinn it would only make sense, as HQ was beaten with a wooden paddle by nuns during her formative years... until she eventually took the paddle and started to spank them. ;D

• Like 1

Kellyanne Conway for incessant lying

• Like 1

With me the Marge Simpson thing is to a certain extent a lighthearted joke but on the other hand a Marge Simpson like maternal spanker would be my ideal ( especially with that accent ! ) disciplinarian.

Charlize Theron hands down. Read her background and you'll understand why. 

• Like 1

Dwayne Johnson...The Rock 🔥.

• Like 1

Oddly, the first one who came to mind as someone to spank me was Martha Stewart.  Sharon Stone is another one who I imagined spanking me.  Of course, when I was younger, Catherine Bach (Daisy Duke) and Carrie Fisher (Princess Leia), were at the top of my list to spank me.  Blake Lively and Elizabeth Hurley are also on the list.  I'll have to think about who I would like to spank.

• Like 1

I thought I had answered this before, but perhaps in another place.  I would love a good spanking from Harris Faulkner of Fox News.  Why???? those large beautiful haunting eyes and her big powerful hands.  Turnabout would be great fun too.

On 6/6/2020 at 10:50 PM, Spanksforthememories said:

I'm thinking Melania Trump.....

Stormy Daniels reportedly spanked Donald Trump with a magazine