What is your least favourite implement to be spanked with and why?

What is your least favourite position to be spanked in and why?

Least favorite implement:  Cane. Dislike intensely "sharp" pain and the physical damage that the cane inflicts. I won't have a cane in the house. 

Least favorite position: Bent over, grasping ankles. With skin and muscles stretched to their limit, this position does the most cellular damage to the spankee. Another bad one is the diaper position, where muscles and skin are also pulled tight and the sit spots are the aim. Some folks like these two positions, so it's mere personal preference, but I refuse to use either. 

I'm not fond of the cane but for different reasons. I think there's always been an attitude from certain people that if you're British like me the cane is your ultimate spanking implement. With me that just isn't the case. The whole getting six of the best in the headteachers office just isn't something that engages me. I remember about 10 years ago being at a fetish club in London and basically being called a wimp for not wanting to be caned. This was after I'd had a sound hairbrush spanking from someone. Eventually I took a few light strokes but felt I was being judged.

As for positions I'm okay with most of them but anything which puts my back out doesn't appeal.

I consider the cane an implement of cruelty, and would never use it one someone else.  I do have a morbid curiosity about whether I could take it. but would only agree to ONE stroke.  Of course, if it is not as bad as I fear, I might accept additional strokes ONE AT A TIME.

Any implement can be "an implement of cruelty". Any implement can be used outside the boundary. It's not the implement, but how it is wielded" that matters. [the force behind it]

8 hours ago, ukspanko said:

I think there's always been an attitude from certain people that if you're British like me the cane is your ultimate spanking implement. With me that just isn't the case. The whole getting six of the best in the headteachers office just isn't something that engages me. I remember about 10 years ago being at a fetish club in London and basically being called a wimp for not wanting to be caned. This was after I'd had a sound hairbrush spanking from someone. Eventually I took a few light strokes but felt I was being judged.

I can see why you feel the way you do. Our preferences are valid, and we shouldn't be judged or belittled for them. And you are NO wimp to have handled a sound hairbrush spanking! Though you eventually took a few cane strokes, I wonder if they would have handled the hairbrush as well as you did? :lol:

7 hours ago, Johnnyboyrecruit said:

I consider the cane an implement of cruelty, and would never use it on someone else. 

Haha-- That's my take on it, too. 

I honestly prefer more traditional or household  implements. My least favorite is actually my favorite in terms of discipline..If that makes any sense at all? Lol ... Paddles suck, but they’re effective and a real deterrent for me. A true least favorite is probably a cane. I think they’re overrated and they don’t do anything for me as a spanko. 

Least favorite position? Bent over and touching toes, I’m not flexible 🤷🏻‍♀️ 

Least favorite is anything that has a vanilla feel to it. I.e. heart shaped paddles, floggers, etc. 

As far as position I don't think I have a least favorite but OTK is always my go to. Much more control and intimacy than anything else.