Spanking Needs Forums

iPunishment

Hi Vicki, not associated with ipunishment, but I had a quick look at it, there seems to be some issue with displaying the captcha on the page, looking at the console the following exception is being thrown, something has either changed on the captcha service or on the ipunishment form.

I suspect you'll be unable to register until it gets corrected.

I tried modifying the html on the form and assign and id to the element in question, but it didn't work.

image.png

• Like 1

It is okay now. The site is up and I was able to log in, but I didn't just join so I don't know anything about the issue of not being able to register. Maybe you should try again.

Thank you to all members who tried to help. The sign up facility still doesn't prompt for a Captcha, so there is no way to join. This might explain why the site has not gained any new members since late April. Perhaps they don't want any?

A suggestion for those who are already members of ipunishment - and can be bothered - perhaps you could alert the site managers to the issue? Just a thought.

V.

10 hours ago, vicki_monroe said:

Thank you to all members who tried to help. The sign up facility still doesn't prompt for a Captcha, so there is no way to join. This might explain why the site has not gained any new members since late April. Perhaps they don't want any?

A suggestion for those who are already members of ipunishment - and can be bothered - perhaps you could alert the site managers to the issue? Just a thought.

V.

I posted a message to the wall, not sure if it will be picked up

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...