Pandemic privacy problems

Ever since we have been “locked down”, my wife and I went from weekly spanking sessions to zero. When things were normal, our older child would spend at least one night a week over relatives houses or at a friends, and our youngest would be fast asleep with the tv left on for background noise. Now that both kids have been home, we have not been able to have any adult only time. 

To an extent, we lost all interest but after talking about it, realize we need it back in our relationship. 

Anyone else dealing with this? Would like to hear how you have been coping. 

I feel for you and I am.sorry you are going through this.  We have a roommate that has been home for 2 months straight now.  Do you have a basement or a shed you can use?  Are they old enough to send to the grocery store?  Can you drive somewhere fairly private and spank on the car?

Going out isn’t really an option. Our home is small which adds to the difficulty. 

18 hours ago, Megthe said:

I feel for you and I am.sorry you are going through this.  We have a roommate that has been home for 2 months straight now.  Do you have a basement or a shed you can use?  Are they old enough to send to the grocery store?  Can you drive somewhere fairly private and spank on the car?

• 1 month later...
On 5/31/2020 at 9:14 PM, Megthe said:

Can you drive somewhere fairly private and spank on the car?

A lonely or out of place car invites investigation, so our car spankings used to be at the edge of the herd at a mall or other large parking area... not really possible during the pandemic! My wife's solution is that our chick stuck back in the nest sleeps late, and to contain the noise I get spanked in the backseat of the car in our garage! 

• Like 1