Spanking Needs Forums

New

Hello everyone, 

I am new to this website. I used to be involved with spanking/bdsm when I was 18-20 years old. I am mainly interested in non- sexual play. I am a switch so I do enjoy spanking men and women. I am interested in being spanked by an older female disciplinarian. I am excited to get to know everyone. 

• Like 3

Thank you so much everyone. I am actually asking these questions based on a bad past experience that happened to me when I was younger around 19-20. I don't want to make the same mistake twice and last time it almost cost me my life. I appreciate everyone input because it is helping me to stay safe this time around. 

6 hours ago, Rosy3457 said:

Thank you so much everyone. I am actually asking these questions based on a bad past experience that happened to me when I was younger around 19-20. I don't want to make the same mistake twice and last time it almost cost me my life. I appreciate everyone input because it is helping me to stay safe this time around. 

So sorry to hear that.  Yes, a great group of people here.  Take your time to get to know people and reviewing the safety section is a very good idea:  https://www.spankingneeds.com/board/index.php?/forum/73-spanking-safety-and-advice/

As well, see if you can get to know some EE's in your area.  They may know ERs who are safe and who to stay away from - people are pretty easy to get to know and this is a great site!

OS