Chawsee

Punishment Sessions: Your Juicy Details Requested....

Okay, talk to me... When it's punishment time, do you prefer a simple, straight-forward lecture and spanking? Or is it more effective with added side-dishes like corner-time, sentence/essay writing, time-out in the bedroom, grounding, etc.? In other words, if you were to describe the perfect punishment session, how simple or complex would it be?

• Thanks 1

chawsee ? you asked for the deatails here goes! can be quite complex depending how strict my spanker wants to be? and that depends on my reactions when being spanked

usaly it is over the knee with the back of the wood clothes brush it is often 6 to 8 stinging very hard smacks on my jeans  then my jeans are off around my ankles then i get six on my pants you have guessed what  happens next?  my pants join my jeans around my ankles and 8 hard spanks on the bare bottom ! by now i am really feeling it and my bottom is painted deep red! Now the juicy bits! by know I am struggling i start to kick squirm wriggle and attempt to put my hands in the way! sometimes  i am told to stand up hold my hands out for the strap and then back over the knee for more of the brush! occasionaly i get the small thin cane Nursery cane made for Otk  as lesson in control! as i can be quite a challange when being spanked! 

have just descibed a serious disipline session not sure if y meant that! ps am i howling!? you bet i am!

• Like 2

Since I have a desire to be spanked, there has to be more to the punishment than just that.  My most effetive punishments as an adult have been a hard spanking on the bare with a strap followed up by having to write lines sitting bare bottom on a wooden chair.  I absolutrly hated that...which of course was ther goal of the lady spanking me.

• Like 2

I prefer a little.lecturing while being spanked hard.  The lecturing really helps me stay in the right mind set, especially if I have to respond.  I can't control all my reactions as much if i have to respond verbally.  I also prefer a bit more of a custom punishment.  For instance, I missed my weight goal one week.  After work he took me for a hike spanked me several times on the hike while scolding me, and then gave me a full.punishment spanking when we got home.  

• Like 2

I like the spanker to be in overall control of the punishment. My only caveat is that my limits are respected. For me those are having my trousers and underpants down but not taken off, no spanking of my legs unless asked first, not being verbally humiliated beyond appropriate scolding and no drawing of blood. I prefer punishments to be close to the offence but don't mind waiting unless it was excessively long. 

• Like 2

Kentucky Guy: Please message me if this system allows it. I would like to meet with you to receive a paddling. 

• Like 2

If I was going to ”design” the most effective punishment spanking for me, it would look like this. I would have an older male father figure type spanker. He would take me into a room with a straight backed wooden chair in the middle. He would sit down and sternly reprimand me whilst I stood at his side. I would then be told to drop my pants and bend over his knee. A hard hand spanking on the seat of my underwear to start. My bottom would then be bared. He would then proceed to use a wooden hairbrush or paddle until my bottom was bright red and I was howling. Once I had been soundly spanked over his knee I would then be made to stand bare bottom in the corner for as long as required. 

• Like 1

5 hours ago, insearchofotk20 said:

Kentucky Guy: Please message me if this system allows it. I would like to meet with you to receive a paddling. 

This is an inappropriate response to Chawsee’s.  question.  Can you please take this to another area or another site.

• Like 2

I’ve gotten punishment spankings in a number of different ways, and so long as they hurt more than I wanted them to, they were all effective.  I think it’s more important to me to relinquish control to the ER than it is to have any particular spanking elements.  I change my mind about what elements I “want” all the time anyway.  

• Like 2

I like the spanker to talk to me about why I am getting spanked. It is also nice to be told that it is my behavior that is not liked (as opposed to me). I like to feel that the spanker has my best interests in mind and is going to spank me because it will help me. When I give spankings that is my goal as well. I want to be forgiven afterwards - that's not to say that additional punishment hasn't been earned. I like the spanker to be in charge - which could mean additional punishment at the discretion of the spanker. One thing I have found effective after I get spanked is having to sit on a hard wooden chair. I have also received bed spankings - which is very effective if I have been spanked earlier. Geeky_child put it very well in the post above as far as the spanker deciding the extent of the punishment and the spanking hurting more than I want it too. Another great thought provoking question, Chawsee. Thank you.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I often like very harsh spankings. But, they aren’t really punishment spanking as you are  discussing them. 
I’ll spare you the details because I’ve talked about it before, but I can feel a successful one several days later.

• Like 2

I would opt for the more straightforward option, just a lecture and a spanking. No unconventional positions or implements. Also, acts like line writing and corner time would feel like I’m role playing as a 6th grader; I just can’t take it seriously... Grounding is an interesting topic to bring up- seems like it could be a realistic option for some of you with a “live-in” situation or an actual discipline-based romantic relationship. The only ritual that would be important to me would be to spend a moment by myself prior to the spanking, whether it’s a formal time out, or a more natural “go to the bedroom, I’ll be there in a minute” or a “wait here, I’m going to go get the paddle” I think it would all serve the same purpose, which is to let me bask in anticipation.

It’s probably worth noting that the conversation before a punishment session could be complex. The simplicity of the spanking can help off-set that-

• Like 2

Hi Chawsee

I'm still at the novice level when it comes to experience with only a few sessions with tops over the years but they have all have had there unique pro points....details?

OK since I'm happily married to a vanilla lady I've never considered a lady spanker as I felt that was disrespectful to my marriage and so with my wife's consent I visited some local older gentlemen 

The guys I tend to favour are older than me so in my mindset errs towards a Daddy/master/teacher that works for me..mostly the tops have required me to be unclothed whilst taking my discipline...I've never tried dressing up but it's not something I've ruled out!...body wise I'm not the most dainty of people so I've not been across anyone's knees I wouldn't want the top squashed! Generally I've laid face down on a bed or occasionally legs up (diaper) position that's a fun one trying to keep legs straight while someone tans your bottom!

I like the comfort of face down on a bed as one can zone out and just concentrate on the sensation of being beaten.

One guy bound my wrists and ankles lightly and that was quite nice not being able to wriggle too much or rub my bottom better.

I love it when a top is kind enough to rub a sore bottom better it's absolutely heaven and as my bottom is extremely sensitive and erogenous it really sends me into seventh heaven.

I'm not into severely sadistic beatings.

And it's nice to be given the option of a safe word but a sympathetic top usually knows the signs and will be communicating throughout a session. 

I don't know about anyone else but I'm quite buzzy afterwards so it's nice to have a comedown rest period with a drink and a chat with the top.

Reflection time is a good way to do this.. one guy had me stand in the corner hands on head.

I think it gave him time to admire his handiwork!

I also love the spankings to be drawn out with multiple implements used as it's brilliant to appreciate all the different sensations each implement gives.

Everyone has their personal favourites but I like a session to end with a caning as I have a love/hate relationship with it and it's good to test out endurance with an implement you have a great deal of respect for!

I've been lucky and a bit selective with who I meet and I'm glad to say no one has taken advantage or been unkind.

My wife cannot fathom why I enjoy being spanked but she accepts it and is happy that I've found an outlet for my fetish!

Ooh I've gone on a bit sorry!

All the best 

Johnny 🙂

• Like 2

Wearing Hello Kitty pajamas and having to sing my ABC's while getting spanked with The Bad Girl Brush because I said Missy's friend had a fat ass. And then having to watch it with the BITCH freind there the next day wearing a White t-shirt and panties. THAT happened last Friday night until Monday morning. 

The lesson is IT'S NOT JUST WHAT YOU WANT! 

• Like 1