Who takes down your pants and underwear or panties before a spanking?

On 5/25/2020 at 8:33 PM, Chawsee said:

I've always ordered the spankee to remove his underwear himself, but this weekend I administered a spanking in which I pulled down his underwear. This was done authoritatively but respectfully, maintaining eye contact with him to prevent him from feeling any more uncomfortable than necessary. So I have officially done it both ways. Either works. The spankee doing it himself signifies submission and acceptance of the spanking, while having it done for him intensifies his sense of helplessness and surrender.

That was me! ...that time my attitude and mouth got me in big trouble. ?  I had remembered this as my 3rd spanking from you, but looking at the date you posted this, it was actually only my second session with you.  Wow, thank you for not completely giving up on me. 

Getting back to the question here, I liked it when you took charge and pulled down my pants and underwear yourself.  It made me feel even more helpless and scared.  I hope you do that again sometime.

And just for the record, what Miss Chawsee posted is most accurate.  She’s very respectful in her conduct.

• Like 2
  • 3 weeks later...

I’ve had both an an ee and like them equally. I love feeling submissive and being made to lower my own panties makes me feel real submissive. I also love feeling like a naughty girl taken in hand, and that’s how I feel when my er pulls them down and lifts my skirt. 

I’m going to suggest to my er (they’ve only recently begun spanking me regularly)that they sometimes ask me questions around when the underwear comes down, things like ‘do you deserve to keep your pants/panties on during your spanking?’ And of course the required answer would be ‘no’. 

I prefer to be spanked totally naked and I remove my pants underwear and shirt before I spank myself and when I am being spanked.  I like it better totally naked because it makes me more volunerable and the spanking us more effective.  My butt gets cherry red on fire and burning more quickly!!!????????????????

While married, my husband insisted on me- pulling my own panties down  and OFF.    He said, for me pulling my own panties off showed my agreement with the need for a punishment spanking, even though, I didn't want a spanking-- I hated those punishment spanking.  I always had to bare myself below the waist as he scolded me. 

• Like 2

For me it depends on my mood and how visually excited I am when I spank my girls.  I also consider either way a crucial part of setting the mood along with building up anticipation and scolding.  Whether I remove her panties or she does herself I  require a slow and steady removal with me eyes on her eyes or her private area to demonstrate dominance... my disciplinarian does the same with me.

• Like 4
On 7/11/2020 at 5:09 PM, David! said:

My wife pulls down my pants and underwear before putting me over her knee and paddling me, it reinforces that she is in control and I'm getting punished. Of course I am standing when she pulls them down- the exception is when we are in the backseat of the car and I have to lift my hips off the seat to get my pants down. Then she just orders me to pull down my pants and get over her lap. Most other places there are unlikely to be witnesses and the helplessness of knowing I'm about to get spanked as my pants are being pulled down is part of the punishment. In the car the embarrassment of pulling down my own pants and underwear in a place where someone might see magnifies the fear that once I'm over her lap anyone could come along and see my bare bottom getting paddled! 

I can understand the embarrassment. May I ask a couple questions
Do you also find comfort knowing your HOH  loves you enough to set boundaries?

Do you also find comfort knowing your HOH  loves you enough to set bare your bottom, place OTK and enforce boundaries to assist you to be a better person?

I am not talking so much about the spanking i guess, but the determined maternal love to assist you to be a better person and enforce boundaries? 

On 12/10/2020 at 9:03 PM, DougK said:

Enough already, Spankmered57!

This is a discussion forum, not a picture forum. There's the gallery for that. I don't need to see a slew of pictures every time you decide to write three lines of text. And even if I did want pictures, I wouldn't want to see the same pictures over and over. Please keep your participation in the discussion forums to actual discussion.

No, I'm not a moderator, and no, I don't claim to have any power to enforce this request. But it's a matter of simple courtesy to the other members trying to have a discussion. I don't normally complain about people's posts, even when they're repetitive and in the wrong forum. But yours are just over the top. Please have some consideration for the rest of us.

Thank you for saying that.

Them. I love the feeling of the buckle and zipper being undone. I think at that very moment I'm taken over I'm glad. Because I've pursued and obsessed about this moment so it would be silly to not be glad to reach it. It may be a fleeting feeling but it's there. 

• 5 months later...

I always want my spanker to pull down my panties and to do it slowly.  The anticipation of a bare bottom spanking is heightened when you feel the waistband of your panties slowly sliding down your buttocks until it is totally revealed and the sound and feeling of the the spanker's hand making its first impact on your bottom.  It is so sensual.

• Like 4

I take down the spankee’s panties and I’d venture to say it’s my favorite part of procedure.  The baring is meant to be slow and methodical, building the tension and dread.  It also is an act of her surrendering control and privacy.  Once I remove her outerwear, I see and judge her.  When she got dressed this morning, not expecting to be on display, did she feel sexy?  Naughty?  Silly?  Her choice in underwear may even prompt additional punishment.  In any case, I then take that from her in pulling them all the way down.  Naughty girls know that the embarrassment is a part of her punishment, and that means being lectured about her behavior with her pantries around her ankles.  It almost feels like a relief her I take her across my lap, until she remembers that after the embarrassment comes the pain.

• 2 weeks later...

As a ER, I am so much into ordering her to push everything, nice and slow and one layer at a time. "Ankle you're the jeans and knee you're drawers! and no further!" Absolutely no hitchhiking either.  Than have them slowly shuffle across the floor while rubbing their behind to me. 

As a ee, I actually prefer she pull everything after I get into position but that's her call not mine. 

On 1/18/2021 at 9:20 PM, jelena53 said:

While married, my husband insisted on me- pulling my own panties down  and OFF.    He said, for me pulling my own panties off showed my agreement with the need for a punishment spanking, even though, I didn't want a spanking-- I hated those punishment spanking.  I always had to bare myself below the waist as he scolded me. 

You know that’s how I feel with my Ma’am. It’s the same for me only with the roles reversed.

• 1 month later...

I love the embarrassment of hearing “pull your pants down”. Nothing says I’m about to get my butt spanked like pulling my own pants and underwear down right before going over her knee. That fear of knowing what’s about to happen and not being able to do anything about it is something I crave. 

• 3 weeks later...